shape
carat
color
clarity

I am now a LIW!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Although my bf of 3 years and I have been talking about engagement for a while, i think it became really official. We went to go look at a stone that had been set for us, and it was perfect. So, I think he''s going to put some money down on it and then buy it in a little while. Ah, i hope its soon!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations HappyFeet1988!!!

Welcome!!

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I knew that it would be coming soon, but it''s so exciting when you actually find what you want! But waiting is going to be tough.
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That''s great! That satge of waiting is pretty exciting and nerve-wreaking... Enjoy!
36.gif
28.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
waiting is hard and exiting im in the same position! but welcome enjoy ps during the wait!! it makes it a bit easier and is a great place to vent when your gettin impatient! what kind of stone was did you find?

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
It''s a marquise... i know, not everyone''s fave, but i am in love with them. It''s not as long as some marquise you see, and it''s a 1/2 c. F VS1. It''s in a gorgeous shared prong setting that is .25 ctw. I love it so much! Now i just have to wait to get it.... but im young so it probably better to hold off for just a while. I am not so sure what my parents will make of all this yet.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
how young are you? just curious...im young too thats why i need to hold back a while but im ok with that...lol we picked out my ring too

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
I would bet that i''m even younger than you, lol! I''m barely 19, and my bf will be 20 in december. How old r u?

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
just turned 20 in dec. and he just turned 22 in dec...so were not that far away in age
36.gif
9.gif

gigglebuns1186

Rough_Rock
Yay! I just turned 20 in December too! December 31st, New Years Eve baby! :) My boyfriend is 19. Right now he''s in the process of saving! I''m so excited! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results