shape
carat
color
clarity

I am not sure what to do....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that is great that daughter #2 is going to "escape" her siblings. It sounds like this is the best thing for her. I know it will hard for you to see her go but I am sure it wil cure some of that tension. Have fun with your husband. I think going on a date sounds like a great idea!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I''d let you know...Son #1 and Daughter #2 are getting along better, which is HUGE!!! Tomorrow, we are having a family bowling party for Son #1''s birthday...I will let you know how things go...cross your fingers, say tons of prayers that all will continue to go welll...
emembarrassed.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news Deanne. I am so glad things are going well. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and your family. What a fun idea for a birthday party. Hope you all get strikes!!!
1.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks...I appreciate you following my thread, even though I meant to end this one and put my comments about the b. party on the new thread...oh, I did...silly me...I am losing my mind and forgetting what I have done...
emcrook.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
have not pricescoped for weeks due to being out of town for another film festival and due to some personal issues [broken ankle and stolen car] but wanted to check in and see how things were going for you. glad to hear that lines are drawn re daughter #1 and son #1, that daughter #2 is taking care of herself, that hubby is finally coming to terms with how he has been manipulated, and that you are feeling better in general. perhaps the 17 year olds problem with grades can be traced to the family situation? try to understand that the therapist is also trying to get your husband to take a more proactive role by having him read the book [and not you] and act in tandem with her.

things are certainly better than a month ago! happy new year!

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results