shape
carat
color
clarity

I am looking for a teal length dress...PLZ HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueskiesalways

Rough_Rock
I am getting married June 5th at home outside. I am trying to find a dress that is tea length, not too flouncy (is that a word?..lol) Sweetheart neck line..Please does anyone have any suggestions. I have looked at most bridal stores online but thay seem to have a very limited selection....HELLLLLP

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found a tea length dress for my gals just this week...they are actually pretty popular right now and tons of designers have them.

Try theknot.com and choose the shorter length search option. There are tons to look at.

Some off the top of my head that we considered were:

www.threaddesign.com/ (excellent selection, a bit pricey)

www.siriinc.com/ (we chose one of these for our outdoor Hawaii wedding)

www.jimhjelm.com (has a good selection online, may be hard to find stores that carry the ones you want, we only found one shorter one at a store)

www.billlevkoff.com (some cuter stuff, but we just never got a chance to check them out)

Many of the dresses that are simple in nature and don't have any sort of embellishment etc on the skirt can either be ordered in a shorter length OR just altered by your BM's seamstress. So you do have alot of options.

Oh and you better hustle! Our wedding is on May 12 and we are cutting it close in terms of the average 10 week waiting time for a dress to be delivered. Plus then the girls still need alterations. So we are ordering ours this week and will have about 2-3 weeks to spare for alterations. So you maybe have about a month til the final decision if you don't want to cut it TOO close.

Good luck!

tthorpe32

Rough_Rock
Hi!

Congrats on your wedding. I am having the same problem. I found a great site if you are interested in vintage style dresses. Look at http://store.romanticthreads.com/ There are some very pretty dresses on this site.

Good Luck!

[email protected]

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
JCrew has some nice tea-length dresses in its weddings/formal section. Some are white, but I bet some of the colored ones could come in white too. Check it out - they''re really cute dresses.

http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/category.jhtml?id=cat63077&navAction=jump

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results