shape
carat
color
clarity

I am going to do this in 2 weeks at Martha''s Vineyard

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yoonny

Rough_Rock
What do you think? Anything to add?

I am staying at Bed & Breakfast which is located right across from a beach. On the rooftop of the B&B is a little viewing area for beach, sunsets, lighthouse, etc. After we come back from sunset dinner by the harbor, my girlfriend will take a shower. While she takes shower, I am going to spread that rooftop area with rose petals, put a rose bouquet, and a precious moments "with this ring....". I''ll leave a note in the room telling her to come up to the roof. Meanwhile, I am going to be at the beach, lighting up a lot of candles in heart shape. I will have white cotton blanket filled with rose petals and a cake which says "Will you marry me". I bought a bottle of Perrier Jouet flower design champagne and matching glasses. And I will have a CD player playing romantic music. So when she goes up the rooftop, she will see the roses and if she looks down by the beach, she will see a red candles lit up in heart shape. I guess she will eventually come to me and I''ll propose.

How is this idea? Anything I should add?

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I want to marry you! Just kidding, this is sooooo dreamy! I love it, my only concern is unattended candles on the beach, sounds like a fire hazard to me.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
How are you going to get her into the shower?
2.gif

diamluvr

Rough_Rock
Sounds romantic!
love.gif
But be careful that the wind won't blow out the candles!

Tali

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 6/19/2003 5:37:19 PM diamluvr wrote:

Sounds romantic!
love.gif
But be careful that the wind won't blow out the candles!
----------------
HAHA! That's exactly what I thought! If it's windy, just draw a big heart in the sand, or write the proposal in the sand. Sounds wonderful!
1.gif

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
Use small hurricane lanterns to keep the candles from going out in the wind. Sounds extremely complicates. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results