shape
carat
color
clarity

I am at it again...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
You guys have been so much help. So here is one more stone to look at. This time it is in comparison to the stone I posted earlier.

Here is the new one:
1.04ct
6.57 - 6.60 X 4.01
H
GIA Certed EX/EX
Clarity: FL
Depth: 60.8 (3.99mm)
Table: 56.1 (55.8 - 56.5)
Crown: 34.3 (34.1 - 34.4)
Pavil: 40.8 (40.7 - 41.1)
Culet: 0.5
Girdle: 1.3% (0.8 - 1.5)

All for ~$7,300

Here is the H&A from the top
Here is the H&A from the bottom
Here is the idealscope image

What do you guys think about this. I know that besides the ability to tell people that you have "a flawless stone," there will be no visible difference in clarity in the stones.

Thanks again for all of your input!
Stu

justme

Shiny_Rock
cowboystu-

Personally, I would keep the $800. As you stated - you won't see anthing in a VVS1, you won't see the size, and they are the same color.

So why spend the extra $?

My .02

Justme

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I liked your 1st choice as well. I agree with Justme, why spend more money than you have to?? If its important for you to be able to tell people you have a FL stone, then buy it. Simple really. If you dont care about the brag factor, then get your 1st choice.

Judy
:)

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
I realized that I can use that money for much better things than a brag factor. Thanks for the opinion.

Mods, Can you delete this one...i messed up
sick.gif

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
I realized that I can use that money for much better things than a brag factor. Thanks for the opinion. Though any more thoughts on that first stone are still well appreciated.

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results