shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge Life Changes for our Family...Plus a cute puppy

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
We have been in a whirlwind of change the past few weeks. Our oldest daughter, 22 is pregnant, she has been having bleeding and cramping everyday since she found out, We have been to urgent care multiple times thinking she is miscarrying. However, baby is well and growing. She has been classified as high risk and put on progesterone until she reaches twelve weeks. Progesterone has stopped all bleeding and cramping, thank you Lord! She has SVT - Supraventricular tachycardia, so I pray everyday she stays healthy and can carry this sweet angel to term with no health challenges for herself.

Our youngest. 20 is getting married in a civil ceremony next Tuesday. Her boyfriend of five years is enlisting in the air force. This came up very suddenly and was completely unexpected. He talked of enlisting after high school graduation, but went to college instead. I am so proud of him. I know them getting married is the right thing to allow her to go with him and receive benefits as a married couple. It is just essentially moving up the ceremony.

My brain is spinning and I feel overwhelmed. Weren't they just in pigtails and walking into kindergarten? Sigh.....

Our sweet Ada is growing like crazy and is now about 60 lbs. She is goofy and sassy. Loves taking over the couch and playing ball in the backyard. Who knew the timing of her picking us would come when this Mama would have an empty nest all of the sudden.

Attachments

• 71295257192__C3C6A1A0-110F-498F-8AC1-B4FF401620A7.jpeg
    71295257192__C3C6A1A0-110F-498F-8AC1-B4FF401620A7.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 30

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lot going on! Hoping everything goes well for all of them with a beautiful ceremony, happy marriage, healthy baby & mama. Your puppy is adorable and getting big!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Funny how life's biggest celebrations also bring about the biggest change. Here's hoping to a safe, healthy pregnancy (for both baby and mama) and for a wonderful ceremony next week. My kiddos are still little but I already see time flying by so I can only imagine how you feel. Hopeful the years ahead, and all the newness it brings, will bring as much joy as the years behind. What an adorable puppy too! Glad you have another "little" to take care of as your littles transition away.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on all your good news! Exciting stuff for sure. Best wishes to the soon to be newlyweds and the new mama and baby to be! Your pup looks like a real sweetheart and will surely be good company for you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a whirlwind of things going on with you. Sending good thoughts to your daughter for a safe delivery of her baby, and big congratulations on your other daughter’s upcoming wedding.

I absolutely adore Ada, I want one!!!

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that's exciting and also a lot of stress for one month.

I bet your youngest will enjoy spending some time planning some special details for her ceremony with you, before she goes off to start a new life.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many fun life events all at once! Congratulations on your daughter’s marriage and wishing your older daughter an easy pregnancy! So exciting to welcome a grandchild soon! What a darling pooch too!! #blessed

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to your family for all the blessings! My last year has been kinda similar to yours. My oldest son 24 announced a pregnancy and a moved up wedding. The baby was due on the SAME day as my daughter's graduation date from college with her BSN. She graduated high school in 2020 and they cancelled her graduation, so we were planning a big blow out. We spent the whole month of May holding our breath, praying he didn't come that day. All worked out in the end. Grand babies are such a blessing!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting times @mom2dolls ! I wish your daughter good health throughout her pregnancy...I'm sure you all are on
pins and needles until she gets further along.

Thank your other daughter and son-in-law for his/their services. My Dad was in the air force so I kind of know what your
daughter has signed up for. While it can be exciting, all the moving and relocating can be hectic. Just when you think
you've gotten settled in, it's time to move again! Hopefully, they'll get some fun assignments!

And the puppy, Adorable!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results