shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge gallery of Republican celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
http://wcbstv.com/slideshows/Conservative.Celebrities.20.824701.html

I thought it was funny since people tend to believe that Republicans are shunned in Hollywood.
Some of the names are interesting (you''ve gotta weed through all the country singers).

Here are a few that surprised me so far, and I''m not done looking....

Adam Sandler
Alice Cooper
L.L. Cool J

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some of them were NO surprise, but Johnny Ramone? Really?

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm not exactly the most star-studded line-up. I guess Obama having the Obama-mamma Oprah in his line up takes a lot of beating.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahh.. Dr. Phil!

You can have him!
3.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
LL Cool J''s last release, directed at Bush:
"Mr. President, are you aware/our flesh and blood is dying over there/when the coffins come back, do you care/when only the poor kids die, is it fair/Don''t get me wrong I respect the flag/but it hurts to see a kid in a body bag/he fought for his country with all he had/now we have a family without a dad..."

Doesn''t sound so supportive really. Plus he told Newsweek he voted for Obama.

I''m not really surprised by that list. Its mostly Nashville over Hollywood. Thanks for the link.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Britney Spears (meant to type that the first time, whoops!) AND Jessica Simpson. How about that?
10.gif

(Adam Sandler is surprising, however. And I believe Drew Carey is a Libertarian who supported Obama, though I could be wrong.)

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 7:35:31 PM
Author: EBree
Britney Spears (meant to type that the first time, whoops!) AND Jessica Simpson. How about that?
10.gif

(Adam Sandler is surprising, however. And I believe Drew Carey is a Libertarian who supported Obama, though I could be wrong.)

You know, I really gotta start re-thinking this voting Republican thing...After all, George Clooney is MUCH cuter than Adam Sandler!
31.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 8:09:25 PM
Author: beebrisk

10.gif

You know, I really gotta start re-thinking this voting Republican thing...After all, George Clooney is MUCH cuter than Adam Sandler!
31.gif
No. Not me. I prefer brains over beauty. Most of Hollywood''s pretty boys have trouble with that whole ''think before you speak'' thing. As soon as they open their mouth, they become a huge disappointment.

Who cares which celeb is politically left or right? The ones that impress me keep their private thoughts, their families, and their beliefs out of the public domain. I used to see a lot of Clooney movies - - before he opened his yap and became a legend in his own mind. Now I prefer to NOT pay him to entertain me. I also don''t pay Sean Penn, etc., etc., etc.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I love how I posted this link because I thought it was interesting, and some of you feel like you have to "one up" *your* celebrities.

lol

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 12:22:21 AM
Author: luckystar112
I love how I posted this link because I thought it was interesting, and some of you feel like you have to 'one up' *your* celebrities.

lol

I was just teasing. Lord knows we've got some real celebrity winners leaning left.
20.gif
9.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 11:53:14 PM
Author: HollyS
Date: 3/22/2009 8:09:25 PM

Author: beebrisk

10.gif

31.gif

No. Not me. I prefer brains over beauty. Most of Hollywood''s pretty boys have trouble with that whole ''think before you speak'' thing. As soon as they open their mouth, they become a huge disappointment.

Who cares which celeb is politically left or right? The ones that impress me keep their private thoughts, their families, and their beliefs out of the public domain. I used to see a lot of Clooney movies - - before he opened his yap and became a legend in his own mind. Now I prefer to NOT pay him to entertain me. I also don''t pay Sean Penn, etc., etc., etc.

I was kidding...It was just a little riff to illustrate how little I care who celebs support and vote for.

Except of course for Sean Penn. Note to self: NEVER vote for the guy he''s gunning for!

41.gif

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
That''s interesting...a few people surprised me!

Wasn''t Britney Spears in the McCain celebrity ad? Maybe he shouldn''t offend his constituents! (I kid, of course)
3.gif

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Effective Immediately: Political discussions in any form will not be allowed on Pricescope.

After dealing with numerous complaints about behavior and other issues in ATW, we have decided to remove all discussions related to politics and we will no longer allow them on Pricescope.
There are many sites on the web that welcome the discussion and debate of political issues, but such topics will no longer be allowed on our forum. At this time, we feel that removing these topics from Pricescope altogether is in the best interests of the Pricescope community.

We have worked hard to keep Pricescope a positive place where people can discuss any topic as long as it's not illegal or profane, as long as the participants can behave respectfully. Unfortunately, politics and religion often seem to bring out the worst behavior in people and even normally polite posters find these topics pushing their hot buttons, and frequently lose their cool. This causes animosity and the subsequent behavior is not in the positive, educational spirit of Pricescope.
As a result, effective immediately, posts and threads of or relating to politics will be locked or deleted, and appropriate action will be taken. Avatars and signatures with political references or images of any nature will not be allowed.
We will also be updating our forum policies to reflect this new addition.

Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation. If you have any questions, you may contact us via the "Report Concern" button below.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results