shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge Clearout (an attempt anyways)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@virgo9 I have tried to email you through Loupetroop, it says it’s sorry but something went wrong If I am in line first I would love to purchase it from you, the French cut band. Thank you!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, regarding the French cut band - I know there is a lot of interest. Thank you all so much. She is a little firecracker!

To be fair to everyone, I do think going in chronological order is the best way. I know others may not agree, and I hope to not offend anyone. I've reviewed timestamps for those who posted here and emailed. So with that in mind, this is the dib order for the first 6 responders:
  1. @Nikki1415
  2. @Elise_k
  3. @peppermintpatty
  4. @Angie3
  5. @CSpan
  6. @marymm
I'm sorry to anyone who really wants this piece and may miss out or is after the first 6 (assuming it sells before I go further down)

Here is a link to contact me via LT with additional information. Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, regarding the French cut band - I know there is a lot of interest. Thank you all so much. She is a little firecracker!

To be fair to everyone, I do think going in chronological order is the best way. I know others may not agree, and I hope to not offend anyone. I've reviewed timestamps for those who posted here and emailed. So with that in mind, this is the dib order for the first 6 responders:
  1. @Nikki1415
  2. @Elise_k
  3. @peppermintpatty
  4. @Angie3
  5. @CSpan
  6. @marymm
I'm sorry to anyone who really wants this piece and may miss out or is after the first 6 (assuming it sells before I go further down)

@virgo9 i was able to email you through the new link. Thank you! It’s your sale, you sell it the way you want! Whomever gets that ring will be fortunate indeed! I will be happy for that person. I just hope they share more photos!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock

1. @Nikki1415
  2. @Elise_k
  3. @peppermintpatty
  4. @Angie3
  5. @CSpan
  6. @marymm

Messaged again, no clue if you got my previous one.

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Interested in the Sholdt band and the deco diamond band next to it. Emailed you via LT! Thanks!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
@virgo9 I am going to have to pass on the rose gold rings (really need 6.25/6.5) so go ahead with others who have expressed interest. Good luck selling your pretties!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, I think I've replied and/or hopefully addressed all the questions everyone's had. If you are still waiting on a response from me or need more information, please let me know! I am not ignoring anyone purposefully! ❤️

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Excited for an update on the French cut band! I thought for sure you would say it was sold.

reirei

Shiny_Rock
I'd like to be added to the long waiting list for the french cut band :D

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock

Hi @reirei I haven't seen Virgo9 on here for some time. I just wanted to let you know I did purchase the French cut band. I remember when I first joined Pricescope loving all of your Michael B. pieces. I hope you still have them, wear them, and enjoy them. They were beautiful!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hi @reirei I haven't seen Virgo9 on here for some time. I just wanted to let you know I did purchase the French cut band. I remember when I first joined Pricescope loving all of your Michael B. pieces. I hope you still have them, wear them, and enjoy them. They were beautiful!

@peppermintpatty I hope you will post shots of this in the PS Treasures thread!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@peppermintpatty I hope you will post shots of this in the PS Treasures thread!

@Mreader I will post once I have the setting redone. It's a bit too delicate for me. I just bought a french cut eternity band to wear with it. Very excited!! Trying to decide between yellow gold and platinum. Sometimes I feel like french cuts disappear somewhat in platinum. As soon as the ring is reset I will post pictures. I might even do my own thread!!! Thanks!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader I will post once I have the setting redone. It's a bit too delicate for me. I just bought a french cut eternity band to wear with it. Very excited!! Trying to decide between yellow gold and platinum. Sometimes I feel like french cuts disappear somewhat in platinum. As soon as the ring is reset I will post pictures. I might even do my own thread!!! Thanks!!!

Please do! And a French cut eternity it on my wish list. So waiting to see!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Please do! And a French cut eternity it on my wish list. So waiting to see!

There is one on Loupe troop! Not trying to enable you, but it's very pretty! @Mreader any opinion on setting the french cuts in platinum or yellow gold? Thank you!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
There is one on Loupe troop! Not trying to enable you, but it's very pretty! @Mreader any opinion on setting the french cuts in platinum or yellow gold? Thank you!!!

Yes @winnietucker tagged me in it; I’m more interested in a hefty one like the one @ean used to have. Have even contacted I&R to ask about that one. For me personally white metals are my jam but depends on personal taste :)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Yes @winnietucker tagged me in it; I’m more interested in a hefty one like the one @ean used to have. Have even contacted I&R to ask about that one. For me personally white metals are my jam but depends on personal taste :)

I bought winnietucker's eternity. This was someone else. It has less ctw than winnietucker's so I don't think that would work for you. I personally love platinum, but someone just sold a too die for french cut eternity band in yellow gold and it really did make the french cut diamonds pop!!!! I don't want to go too much wider, my new band is 3.25mm wide. I plan to stack it with the ring from Virgo9. I don't have that much finger real estate sadly!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for going MIA, it's been a hectic summer!

Thanks @peppermintpatty for sharing the update! I can't wait to see your final piece when it's done! :kiss2:

For anyone else still following, all other pieces are still available. I did not consign the 2.11 OEC, ended up consigning a HG piece that I will hopefully recreate someday... =)2

mtriplee

Rough_Rock
For anyone else still following, all other pieces are still available. I did not consign the 2.11 OEC, ended up consigning a HG piece that I will hopefully recreate someday... =)2

Your OEC is lovely! What are the measurements?

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock

Hi @reirei I have decided to go in a different direction and go with more modern french cuts. I will try to make a listing tonight, in the meantime if you are still interested in this ring please let me know. I have not worn it except for pictures and the information that I will provide is the same as Virgo9 since she is the original owner. Asking the same price I paid. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results