shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge Clearout (an attempt anyways)

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Hello fellow bling lovers :wavey:

I am not sure if during the current climate my pieces will be able to find new, loving homes. But with major home renovations on the horizon, it doesn't hurt to try. =)2 I will most likely create a mass listing on LT with complete details and images. But until I do, I thought I would post here to see if there's any interest. If anyone feels inclined, you can contact me via this old listing Antique Setting - I hope I linked that right!

Apologies for lacking in detail and picture quality! I've been meaning to do this for ages :(2 Here are some pictures of what I'll be listing and what they are (not everything is on list) :

1. Antique Toi et moi oec I/J SI1 - I1, 1.95 ctw. set in 18k sz 7
  2. Van Craeynest set 812 in plat sz 6
  3. Van Craeynest ering 484 18k wg sz 6
  4. Two yg bands (18k and 22k), both approx 2mm wide, size 6 - 6.5
  5. Two wg (10k and 14k) half eternities, approx 0.25ctw (?) each
  6. 2.11 GIA L/SI1 oec set in 8 prong plat solitaire sz 6.25
  7. CVB Astrid 18k yg set with a 10mm black rosecut diamond sz 6.25
  8. Approx 1 ctw French cut and melee diamond plat band sz 7.25
  9. Approx 1 ctw graduated 5 stone oec 18k yg size 7

Group 3.jpg

Group 4.jpg Group 5.jpg

Thank you all and again I apologize for being so haphazard!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh 1, 7, 8, 9 caught my eye. Do you mind sharing proces on those? Thanks.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Interested in 6!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every single piece here is beautiful!! I don't often go gaga over Preloved listings but your offerings are truly covetable. You are a very strong person for parting with these beauties, but I get it -- home renos are $$$$!!! I would do the same :)

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone,

Thank you guys for the likes and I hope my sparklies will make some of you very happy! It really is not an easy process to let go, and I feel tempted to try and list other items not pictured... But I may not be that strong, lol. I will post more pictures to this thread. It may just take me until the weekend... Sorry... But I wanted to post prices and for those who have emailed me, I will respond tonight. =)2 I am open to offers.

1. Antique Toi et moi oec I/J SI1 - I1, 1.95 ctw. set in 18k sz 7: $2650
  2. Van Craeynest set 812 in plat sz 6: $2450
  3. Van Craeynest ering 484 18k wg sz 6: $1600
  4. 22k YG 2mm band sz 6.5: $360
  5. 18k YG 2mm band diestruck sz 6.25: $200
  6. Two wg (10k and 14k) half eternities, approx 0.25ctw (?) each: $125 each
  7. 2.11 GIA L/SI1 oec set in 8 prong plat solitaire sz 6.25: $10K
  8. CVB Astrid 18k yg set with a 10mm black rosecut diamond sz 6.25: $1850
  9. Approx 1 ctw French cut and melee diamond plat band sz 7.5: $1350
  10. Approx 1 ctw graduated 5 stone oec 18k yg size 7: $1100

Again, I'm so sorry this is a bit of a mish mash approach right now! If anyone is still interested in the items above, I would like to follow a chronological approach if there's multiple parties. I'm not about who pays first.

Thank you all again, selling your jewelry is so personal, so I'm very grateful for the interest!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone,

Thank you guys for the likes and I hope my sparklies will make some of you very happy! It really is not an easy process to let go, and I feel tempted to try and list other items not pictured... But I may not be that strong, lol. I will post more pictures to this thread. It may just take me until the weekend... Sorry... But I wanted to post prices and for those who have emailed me, I will respond tonight. =)2 I am open to offers.

Again, I'm so sorry this is a bit of a mish mash approach right now! If anyone is still interested in the items above, I would like to follow a chronological approach if there's multiple parties. I'm not about who pays first.

Thank you all again, selling your jewelry is so personal, so I'm very grateful for the interest!

Just to be clear, is number 9 the one in the first photo, 2nd row from top, and on the left? Are you able to take and post photo's of that ring by itself? Profile shot, one of the band lying flat. Thank you so much @virgo9

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone,

Out of all the ones I was initially interested, do you mind taking photos/video of the Astrid and the french cut ring?

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Just to be clear, is number 9 the one in the first photo, 2nd row from top, and on the left? Are you able to take and post photo's of that ring by itself? Profile shot, one of the band lying flat. Thank you so much @virgo9

Just to be even more clear ;-) In the first listing it is number 8 and in the listing with prices it's number 9. Thanks again!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, V, that’s quite the collection!
Best of luck on the remodel. We did that about year and half ago, just beating the supply issue. It’s a pain, but so nice when done.
Can you give more info on #6, the 2.11 solitaire?

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys, sorry about the confusion, the numbers changed because I separated the gold bands :(2. I couldn't find a way to change the formatting.

But for those asking, yes, the French cut band is from the first photo, 2nd row, and on the left. I will take pictures tomorrow (crappy lighting right now) and post to the thread and email those who also reached out.

I don't have exact stats on the diamonds, but with my 30x loupe, they are clean and I would conservatively say H-I. I will try to include comparison shots next to some other pieces I have been given stats on.

I will also try to get more familiar with Vimeo so I can include videos here.

Thanks again everyone, please continue to bear with me!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys, sorry about the confusion, the numbers changed because I separated the gold bands :(2. I couldn't find a way to change the formatting.

But for those asking, yes, the French cut band is from the first photo, 2nd row, and on the left. I will take pictures tomorrow (crappy lighting right now) and post to the thread and email those who also reached out.

I don't have exact stats on the diamonds, but with my 30x loupe, they are clean and I would conservatively say H-I. I will try to include comparison shots next to some other pieces I have been given stats on.

Thank you @virgo9 for answering all of my questions. I look forward to your photo's and hopefully my turn in line doesn't come too late. I trust you will let us know. Lot's of excited people here!!! Thanks again!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

Do you have a LT link so I can contact you?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to know what caught your eye and motivated this clear out! Hope it’s something sparkly! Dust for quick sale

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces @virgo9 ! Dust for quick sales! If you decide to part with the Van craeynest YG band we've emailed about previously let me know :)

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Sent you an email on LT regarding pyramid band and the deco style band next to it in the pictures.

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone, sorry for being MIA, it's been a long, busy week! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I was able to take some pictures finally and wanted to post them. I'll try to respond to everyone who has reached out this weekend.

All pictures were taken in natural lighting. I hope they're helpful. Apologies if they are a little grubby!

French cut band FC side 1.jpg FC.jpg

FC side.jpg

2.11 OEC, 8.08 x 8.22 x 5.15, L, faint brown SI1, SBF
2.11.jpg 2.11 side.jpg 2.11 side 1.jpg

5 stone OEC
5 stone.jpg 5 stone side 2.jpg 5 stone side.jpg

CvB Astrid
Astrid.jpg Astrid side.jpg Astrid 2.jpg

WG half eternities, 1 is more like 3/4

DB group side .jpg DB group.jpg

More pictures continued in next post, hit the limit =)2

Last edited:

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Toi et Moi ring
TetM.jpg TetM side.jpg TetM side 1.jpg

Gold bands, 22k is on top in first photo and is sized larger than 18k
Gold bands side.jpg 22k.jpg 18k.jpg

Antique sapphire and diamond melee band size 5.25 - 5.5, guesstimate to be 9-10k, $150
Antique Sapphire band.jpg
Antique Sapphire side view.jpg

Pyramid band by Sholdt, 14k sz 6 $300
RG Sholdt.jpg RG Sholdt side 1.jpg

Attachments

• TetM.jpg
    TetM.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 8

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the photos! Is LT working for you or did you want us to contact you another way.

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pieces @virgo9 ! Dust for quick sales! If you decide to part with the Van craeynest YG band we've emailed about previously let me know :)

Hi @lovedogs! Awww, if I ever sell, I will certainly let you know! Can you please email me via my old LT listing, I can't locate our old correspondences. ❤️

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the photos! Is LT working for you or did you want us to contact you another way.

LT is working, I am pretty confident. I received your email! I will try to respond to everyone by tonight!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results