shape
carat
color
clarity

HRH Prince Phillip dies

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO they should not televise funerals, anyone's funeral.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The funeral was very tasteful and well done. He had done a lot of the planning but it was changed to an extent of course because of COVID. My heart breaks for her as I can only imagine her anguish over losing him.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was a beautiful funeral
I felt we shouldn't have been looking at the Queen but it seemed quite tastefully filmed
Prince Charls looked like he was trying very hard not to cry
i felt sorry for the family members who were sitting alone
The Wessexs all had each other
I think it was the saddest thing ive ever seen on telly and ive seen a lot of sad things on tv

the military bit was nothing short of outstanding and the music played and the hymns sung were beautiful
In these strange covid times it was still a fitting and very appropriate funeral for a royal consort and as the Queen is head of the commonwealth and head of state to more than just the UK its important its televised to the far flung corners of the commonwealth

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sad to see the Queen looking so frail and alone yesterday, what a difficult day it must’ve been for her. The funeral went very well and was a fitting tribute to Prince Phillip.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I watched the funeral & I was okay until the band struck up Jerusalem. Then I felt the full impact of the occasion. As others have said, Prince Charles worked hard to hold it together. I felt so sad for the Queen. She looked so frail & alone without him at her side as he always had been during other Royal funerals. She may be old, but she is strong of character & she will continue to rule her country with strength & dignity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results