shape
carat
color
clarity

HRD vs GIA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curio

Rough_Rock
I was informed that HRD certificate in Belgium is as good as GIA certificate.

There is a site that sells diamonds with all the angles information posted for each stone at 3-4k less than the most competitive internet vendor, why is this? If this is the case, then most people would want to buy from this site.
http://www.diamondmanufacturer.com/

pedromt

Rough_Rock
I'm really curious to this as well...

barry

Shiny_Rock
HRD is an excellent lab on par with GIA.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
How about posting the details for the HRD graded diamond you have found and the details for the diamonds you are comparing it to? This is what people need to make an accurate comparison:

Graded by:
Carat weight:
Clarity:
Color:
Fluorescence:
Measurements:
Carat weight:
Total depth:
Table diameter:
Crown angle:
Pavilion angle:
Girdle:
Culet:
Polish:
Symmetry:
Price:

Just popping up a link to the seller's web site without posting the details for the diamond you are asking about makes your post seem like a blatant spam of the forum as opposed to a question...

curio

Rough_Rock
OK, here is the detail of the stone. Sorry if I seem to spam the forum. I am trying to find out information if this site really sells stones with the best prices vs anywhere else because I've looked around quite a bit, and this site appears to me as the one with the best prices. Diamonds is internationally traded, so how can one place sell it at much lower priced than anywhere else? It is family owned business, maybe that makes a difference?

Certificate HRD
Certificate Number 20024249901
Date 09/10/2002
Shape Round
Carat 2.08
Color H
Measurements 8.33-8.39mm x 4.95mm
Purity VS2
Proportion Very Good
Finish Very Good
Polish
Symmetry
Girdle medium 3% faceted
Culet pointed
Table Width (%) 63
Crown height (%) 11.5
Pavilion Depth (%) 44.5
Depth (%)
Fluorescence Nil
Price/Carat 6300
Comments

Price: US$13,104.00
=====================================================

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
HRD is in my opinion the VERY BEST lab... Stricter than GIA.

The stone you've posted is a good cut --nothing exceptional-- and slightly above average... In my experience, stones like this one have quite a good white light return and are very spready and look considerably larger. If price was a concern, I'd consider it seriously.

The owner of gendiat, MR. Zai, is really a GREAT guy and extremely willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results