shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD Custom Eternity Band

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your kind words! It is lovely!! @bling_dream19, you mentioned you are in the process of loosing weight. Perhaps waiting to see what ring size you settle into would be a good idea. Then, once you are ready to order, I too suggest sizing up a bit, as @missy has said. This board is full of people who have done this before so take their advice! And, post pics of your finished treasure!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@MamaBear congrats on this new beauty! We will be twins soon as I had HPD make me a very, very similar platinum eternity band for my wedding band. Unfortunately my August wedding got cancelled due to the COVID spikes so not sure when I'll get married but hopefully soon. Til then I'll live vicariously through your photos!

Question: did you keep your band solid underneath or did you have them cut holes so you can clean the diamonds from the underside? I was torn about this but in the end I went solid band underneath for smoother finger comfort. I also had HPD make it one quarter a size bigger than my e- ring size to allow for swelling etc. Now I'm kind of freaking out about not being able to clean the diamonds from underneath though!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Im so sorry your wedding has been postponed! Our son is getting married November 1, 2020, we are hoping everything goes smoothly... Im so happy for your ring! It is so fun to dream about something and then have it happen! Great decision on sizing up, I don’t see you regretting that. I too, do not have holes under the diamonds. I have an issue with dots/holes, they cause me to have an anxiety attack/panic issue, so I could not deal with that on my ring. On a positive note, water won’t get trapped under my ring after washing my hands. I also have an ultrasonic cleaner, which I highly recommend, and I clean my jewelry every night. I can’t wait to see your SMTB post!

ETA: I love your pendant in your profile pic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results