shape
carat
color
clarity

How to respond??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brittany

Rough_Rock
Ok, I know he has the ring and it''s coming soon.

How did you /your S.O. respond to the big question?

I don''t want a dumb moment where I say something stupid?

Brittany

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I think ''yes'' is always a good choice.
2.gif

Short, sweet and to the point.

Brittany

Rough_Rock
I am scared that I''m not going to know he''s doing it and say something stupid, like "Are you asking me?" LOL

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
All of my friends who are either married or engaged never remember what they say. They only remember how they were asked.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t remember what I said, except I was giggling, smiling ear to ear, and I guess since I''m married now, I said yes! He caught me off-guard, so the whole moment is a blur! But I agree with ammarenyc, say YES!!! ( If you want to marry him, that is
9.gif
)

Brittany

Rough_Rock
I will say yes somewhere in there I am sure (O;

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
I would recommend NOT saying "Are you serious?" Which was my response.
6.gif
33.gif
41.gif

I''m married now, so it all worked out. But when I said that - he suddenly had a huge wave of doubt. I wouldn''t go so far as to say that we laugh about it now....but we did work it out.
36.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Please, please, PLEASE make the first word out of your mouth, "Yes!" At least, if you want to get married. No other word. If you already expect it, just practice shouting out "Yes!"

Guys don''t like to put themselves out there emotionally. Everyone hate''s rejection. This is one of the more nerve wracking things a guy ever does. Be like a guy for just this time and don''t think. I know you girls have a billion things going through your mind. Just be like a guy and clear your mind when you see him start to propose and just focus on telling yourself, "Just say ''yes'' Just say ''yes''.

My girl just said "yes" and then kissed me. We talked about the proposal and all that good stuff afterwards. Plenty of time for that.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Yes is always a good thing to say. Then, give him a big hug and kiss!!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
He SO knew I would say yes....seriously, you''re not even going to remember exactly how it goes. Whenever someone asks how we got engaged, I feel like I tell a somewhat different version of the same story every time! Yes! was definitely in there somewhere though...happy almost engagement!!!! klr

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results