shape
carat
color
clarity

How to fit pictures into page?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve learned to post pictures from my hard drive but I''m have problems shrinking the pictures to fit the window. My files are so big they won''t post, I can do that just fine. They just "hang" over the edge so you''d have to use the scroll bar at the bottom. I''ve tried to shrink them using my software that came with it, but it''s either too big or too small...I''ve done the shrink 50% thing, but it doesn work. I upload to Photobucket and have tried shrinking thru that but it doesn''t help either!

Please help! Thanks!

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Iv been setting my pictures (after a mistake with the first one) to about 800*600 with a resolution of 72dpi

next down would be 600*480

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
It would be better if you had another software such as photoshop to help with photo editing. Also instead of just shrinking the entire picture down, box up the area around the stone/ ring and then see if you need to shrink that selection down. Else just email your pictures to me and I''ll edit them for you
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results