shape
carat
color
clarity

How to do a breast check at home.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came across this online and thought it was incredibly helpful. I've never seen a breast check for cancer done on a human being like this, and it includes a few tips I'd never seen before.

As someone who is ex-cancer and who also carries a gene that puts me at very high risk for recurring cancer, this sort of thing is a god-send.

Hoping others here find it useful also.

NB This link shows a live breast check, ergo includes some degree of upper body nudity. If bare breasts offend you, this isn't for you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm bumping this in case anyone who might need it hasn't seen it.

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
You know, this is so important, I'm going to join in on the bumping.

Knowing how to examine your breasts is something that every single woman should know. Every single girl should be taught, from the time she's a teenager, how to do it. My grandma used to be a midwife, she taught all of her daughters and granddaughters, including myself. In addition to that I started seeing a breast doctor yearly for regular check ups and ultrasound when I was thirty. One tip she gave me was to always perform the self-examination in the days after my period had started, never before. She said the breast tissue can change and become a bit more lumpy due to hormonal changes, and for the sake of stress evasion and proper diagnosis to always do it after. She also schedules regular check ups the same way.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this very important PSA.
Even though I no longer have my breasts, I still feel around my implants, under my arm pits and collarbone.
Get to know your breasts. Get your mammograms!

Feel them on the 1st! (Better yet after your period if you’re premenopausal)

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, shame on me, but this thread's title made me think of DF. :oops:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results