shape
carat
color
clarity

How to delete pictures?

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
I'm not sure exactly where to post this, but a few weeks back I was trying to upload some pictures and ended up saving several of the same picture in my file. Can these be deleted at all, and if so, how?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you have to ask admin to do it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1452873780|3976363 said:
I think you have to ask admin to do it.
Correct.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, we only have 45 minutes to edit our posts ... text or pics.

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I'm not sure if I was clear in my original post. I don't mean deleting pictures from a post. Rather, you know how when you want to insert a picture, you click on button along the top and then you can upload a picture from your computer, save it, and then insert it OR if it's already in your "gallery" you just select it to insert? That's where I'd like to delete pictures from - the "gallery" you choose from to insert a picture. Can I do that on my own or do I need to ask an admin to do that?

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
girlyglam|1452890891|3976498 said:
Sorry, I'm not sure if I was clear in my original post. I don't mean deleting pictures from a post. Rather, you know how when you want to insert a picture, you click on button along the top and then you can upload a picture from your computer, save it, and then insert it OR if it's already in your "gallery" you just select it to insert? That's where I'd like to delete pictures from - the "gallery" you choose from to insert a picture. Can I do that on my own or do I need to ask an admin to do that?

Good question. I've got tons of pics in there that I'd like to get rid of! I'm curious to see what the answer is.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
girlyglam|1452890891|3976498 said:

You have to ask admin to do it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results