shape
carat
color
clarity

How to approach??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
So I have come to a little issue in my planning.
We are asking for our final quotes from our venue and yet they have seemed to disappear.

We went in to meet with them and it was great. Then a week passed and no answer from them. Then I e-mailed then on Friday ... still no reply.
I am as patient as I can be. They have alwasy replied very promplty to our e-mails except now.

So I am wondering how can I word this nicely: reply NOW or else!! haha
But seriously I want to be firm with them and to understand that if I cam going to hand over thousands of $$ I except some customer service here. They have seemed to drop us all together.

If they don''t have our numbers that fine, at least write back saying we are still working on it. But instead we hear nothing at all.

Please help me form the words that state we have waited for nearly 2 weeks .... you aren''t replying to us .... we would like you to answer our questions ...... I get it your busy but we are your biggest customers and we need some attention ... kind of imply they will lose our business if they dont contact us. - all said in a politically correct manner :)

Thanks for any help ... it was nice to vent as well :)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Go there. Just say you were in the neighborhood and since you hadn't heard anything back, you decided to stop in.

ETA: Just a question: Are you sure that you are thier biggest customer? I don't think that is something that I would say outloud. It doesn't sound very considerate of others. Just saying.

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the advise.

Just to clarify, I didn''t mean "biggest customer" as in I should take priority over everyone else or I am better then anyone else etc.

What I meant by that was that the venue is a restaurant and so I meant is purely dollar value. As in his customers come in and pay 100$ while I am paying 8000$ - so by the bigger customer I meant that they treat their cusotmers very well and yet when someone like me comes in which a nice amount to pay we don''t get that same service - its was a purly business oriented comment.

But I understand your point, I just didn''t see it the way you saw it, and maybe my explanation makes it worse but either way it was by no means to imply anything. I am just a bit frustrated I guess
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results