Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

"How The Grinch Stole Christmas"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
I know some of you live in San Diego. I just moved out here a few months ago. Well, Wedneday night I walked up the street to the Old Globe Theatre in Balboa Park and saw " How The Grinch Stole Christmas". Let me tell ya something- It was nothing short of spectacular,especially the customes and set design. The play is in it''s 9th season, and has a whole new cast this year, as the original cast are on Broadway performing this play (The Grinch) as I understand it. Well, I just wanted to share, and if you live in or near San Diego, it''s worth the walk or drive, particularly if you have kids. SUPERB I TELL YA , SUPERB!

By the way, to all you San Diegans! You have a fantastic city. Very much off the radar. Beyond a few European cities (Paris) it''s turning out to be my favorite city, definetely my favorite in the US, Manhattan (not the rest of NY) is a close 2nd, I just can''t seem to shake Manhattan. I do love San Diego. Great city guys. You have everything, mountains,beaches, lakes, and etc.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
too funny - my son and I *just* watched the old 60''s cartoon version... it literally just finished LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.