shape
carat
color
clarity

How NOT to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nowonder

Rough_Rock
From: http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-brf-crash-proposal,0,7829228.story?coll=sns-ap-nation-headlines

Plane Rented for Marriage Proposal Crashes
By Associated Press

July 22, 2006, 9:48 AM EDT

ROME, Ga. -- A plane that was chartered to help a man propose to his girlfriend crashed, injuring the couple and the pilot, authorities said.

Relatives holding a sheet with "Erica, will you marry me?" painted on it watched from the ground as the Cessna 127, circling low over the airport, stalled and then crashed into the ground Friday evening.

The couple, Adam Sutton and Erica Brussee, and the pilot were taken to a hospital with injuries that did not appear to be life threatening, authorities said.

Brussee suffered a broken leg, and the other two had cuts and gashes.

As Brussee was loaded into the ambulance, she said "Tell Adam I said yes," said Joshua Willis, Sutton''s cousin. The ring was lost in the wreckage, he said.

The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the incident.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe.

Yep, I created a thread a day or two ago about it. Amazing!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
i saw that story on yahoo news the day it came out and i e-mailed the story to my fiance and told her.... "this was my other proposal idea" haha.....she laughed cause she of course new it was a joke....but that would TOTALLY bite the big one....but i guess they still have each other.....the only thing would stink even worse is if she said no

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
That''s the city where I''ve lived for the past few years. It''s small and podunk and never makes the news!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results