shape
carat
color
clarity

How much should I tip for a complimentary bang trim?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
My hair dresser told me to come back every two weeks to keep my bangs in shape. I always tip him 20-25% on my cut/color, but I have no idea how much to tip him for the free bang trim. I am assuming he won''t be washing/drying my hair this time, just a quick trim, so I was thinking $10-15 ? Thanks ladies :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I always tip a good 20% for my hairdresser. When she gives me a free service, though, that''s exactly how I look at it. Free. And, I don''t think it''s rubs her the wrong way, because she still offers free stuff to me.

disclaimer- I live in a small town.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Free is free. How much time does it take? She makes good money off your regular services.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again...I gave him $10 because it only took a minute. I know they''re complimentary, but I like to leave him a little something for his time and I am too nervous to not tip the man who holds scissors to my hair every month
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results