shape
carat
color
clarity

How much jewelry do you wear everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just my wedding set. Before I got married, I never wore any.
6.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
just my e-ring (eventually my wedding set) on a regular basis. i have a necklace and earring set from FI that i wear when i dress up.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I wear very little jewelry, usually only a necklace and ring.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2009 9:54:38 AM
Author: elledizzy5
6.gif

Congrats, elle! Have you posted a photo of this set?
10.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2009 11:32:32 AM
Author: EBree

Date: 11/2/2009 9:54:38 AM
Author: elledizzy5
6.gif

Congrats, elle! Have you posted a photo of this set?
10.gif
Thank you!
1.gif

Not yet.
11.gif

I really should get on that!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2009 7:55:23 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
At least 1 ring on each hand
Wristwatch
Bracelet
Earrings
A necklace if I can hide it under something when I''m outside
For me, the same as Madam B. except I wear two or three bracelets on my left wrist.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I work in an office where I wear a suit and deal with wealthy clients, so I need to look successful, but also want to keep my jewelry fairly simple and conservative.

I wear my wedding set and watch every day and my diamonds studs almost every day. Most days I also wear my Cartier trinity RHR and a simple diamond solitaire pendant. I occasionally swap pearls for the diamond earrings and necklace. My other (mostly older) rings, necklaces and earrings get very little wear time anymore. I keep getting inspired with ideas for colored stone projects after viewing the lovelies I see here on PS, but then I wonder if I would wear them enough to justify the cost.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a plain gold pendant on a medium length chain. It never comes off. Other than that, I don''t wear any sparklies. (about once a year I''ll put on my pair of small cz studs)

When I get an E-ring & WB, they''ll stay on too.

I''m not one of those people who never wears it because it isn''t safe. After having our house broken into and losing the little I had, I''d much rather wear it and enjoy.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I
30.gif
jewelry.

what I wear every day: my Tag Hauer watch and my e-ring/wedding band (right hand).

then I'll change my earrings (2 piercings each ear), ring on the left hand, necklace and bracelet every day to match the color of my clothes. I have lots of sets. I wear both my expensive stuff and cheaper stuff. I don't go to fancy parties much so I figure why not strut my jewels at the office?

and I just keep buying more and more...
19.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Depends on the day. At work I only wear a stainless steel Pulsar watch and a tungsten band.When not at work, I take off the tungsten ring(which is the only piece I sleep or shower with)The other times I wear a better watch,one bracelet,one or two rings(one each hand)and one chain worn alone or with a pendant.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Usually, I wear my diamond studs, a sapphire and diamond pendant, my engagement ring, and three eternity bands stacked.

Jeesh! That looks like a lot when I write it out!!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
My diamond studs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results