shape
carat
color
clarity

How much for invitations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies - Happy New Year!

My FI and I are starting our search for invitations and I was wondering what we should be budgeting for them? We''ve only looked at one place so far, but I''m curious as to what others have spent on them.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i have the same question about bands. I''m sure there''s a wide range, but i have no clue what to expect. looking for 5-7 piece band for 5 hrs. located in east coast. thanks..

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
As far as invites go, there is a HUGE range of prices.
It depends on paper quality, type of printing, etc. etc.

I''ve seen them from $3 a piece on up, and I do mean way up!

We are leaning toward a pocketfold style and it will be approx. $4.60 each, with us assembling them.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
if you type invitations in the search box, you''ll find a few threads about prices. I know there was a long one rather recently...

E B

Ideal_Rock
We haven''t decided if we''re going to DIY them or buy them. If we buy, the invitations are $4/piece. If we DIY, they''ll be around $2/piece. Just remember, you don''t need an invitation for each person (one per couple, or one per family) so don''t budget for as many invitations as people.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
also depends on what you want included (e.g. reponse cards & envelopes, maps or accomodation info sheets etc.) & often how many colors are on the invite. I am paying about $8 per invite and that includes the ceremony inviation, envelope, response card and envelope,info card with directions, things to do etc. and it is being custom designed for me.

i''ve viewed a range from $2--$23 per invite!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
Hi -- I''m getting mine from a place called Bridal and Baby Expression (not sure about using actual company names, sorry if that''s a no-no) and they are SUPER CHEAP since apparently they are kinda new - I''m getting pouchette style with all the stuffins'' - response cards, direction cards, and a card listing hotels and restaurants in the area for less than $2 per. Will be adding ribbon myself, just bc I''m on a very limited budget, but there people will do all the assembly for .20 each and even address and stamp them also for .20 plus postage. Am getting my wedding programs from them as well, a rectangular one with 3 sheets tied at the top and they are only 1.25 each -- Got my proofs (they actually sent physical proofs with no griping which I''ve found is rare) and they are gorgeous -
LOL, can you tell I''m a little proud of this? Spent hours looking for cheap invitations that didn''t look cheap, ya know?
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results