shape
carat
color
clarity

how much does your husband or bf spend on an hair cut ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely nothing! I do it for him (I also trim my own ;-) )

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
About $40-55 once a month.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I asked Nate and I was expecting him to say $60ish, but he said $95 plus a $20 tip. Me on the other hand . . . I haven''t had a cut under $125 in years. And I don''t consider myself a high maintenance guy until we''re talking ''bout my hair. I just can''t have anyone cut my hair. I get nervous.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
$25 every 2 to 3 months -- not often enough.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s under $20 w/tip about once a month or month and a half. Sometimes he tries to stretch it a bit longer, but a month is a good amount of time in between haircuts.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My husband is military, so his haircut is a buzz that should be tapered around the ears and slightly longer on top. He also has to get it cut pretty often (like once a month since his hair grows fast) so he gets annoyed if he has to spend more than $10 for it. Sometimes I do it with an at home razor.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
my husband pays like $15 (including tip) for a cut..and he goes ever 2-3 wks. If he doesn't go this often he looks like a chia pet has camped out on his head.
6.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
$17 every four weeks

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$30.- once a month like clockwork.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
My husband will only ever get the $14 haircut at Hair Cuttery - he goes about once a month. He actually has really nice hair, and he wears it like Don Draper from Mad Men (even though he''s only 37, his style is pretty old school).

I always make fun of him, because he''s so particular with his appearance, but he refuses to spend over $20 on a haircut. One time I got him a gift certificate for The Grooming Lounge, which is a swanky "men''s salon" where they mix you a martini when you walk in the door, give you an old-fashioned shave, and a great haircut. He used it rght before our wedding, and he really loved the experience, but honestly, his hair didn''t look much better than his bargain haircut from the little Vietnamese lady at Hair Cuttery who he''s been going to for years. He still looks handsome, so there''s nothing wrong with savinng some cash, I guess.

Besides, the more he saves on his hair, the more I can spend going to my fancy salon and getting expensive highlights
emwink.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
zero!!

I cut DH''s and little guy''s hair.

That way , I can spend more on mine....
2.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
$30 plus tip every 4 weeks or so.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

App. $25 with tip. Every 6 weeks, or I get upset! Yuk to stray and shaggy hair
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

April20

Ideal_Rock
DH''s haircuts cost us $0. I cut it every Friday. It''s not hard- he''s bald and we shave the sides using clippers with no guard. My haircuts/color and the dog''s hair cuts are expensive, so it''s good his are free.
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
We don''t spend anything--I cut his and he cuts mine.
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$0, he does it himself. I bought some hair clippers a few years ago for $20 at Walmart and he has been cutting his own ever since.

We also cut our boys'' hair with them, and I trim my daughters...so we really don''t pay for haircuts.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
$8 every 3 weeks or so...

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
nothing. never. i do it for him.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$0. I do it with clippers.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just got our hair cut...

wife''s = $10
mine = $8
tip.........$5

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$0- i cut every two weeks!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
AUD 26 every couple of months!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Whatever it costs at Sport Clips.
9.gif
He''ll go about once every 4-7 weeks, depending on circumstances (hair growth, fancy occasion, etc). Plus every 2-3 weeks he can go in for a free neck trim.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Penn... I wanna know what a $125 haircut looks like!! Pics, please
9.gif

DH goes to the barber up the street for $8 + tip

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
nothing....
9.gif
his sister is a hairdresser
9.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
We have a friend who is a hd but just does it for friends and family. She charges $20 we tip $10.=$30 every 6 weeks or so.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 4:12:46 PM
Author: gwendolyn
We don''t spend anything--I cut his and he cuts mine.
1.gif

Aw! I wish he could cut my hair, but OMG I can only imagine what I would end up with. His is pretty easy - I just run the shaver over it on level 4.

Ok, when we met, it was $50 every 3 weeks. After we met
2.gif
about $15 every month-6 weeks. But 4 weeks ago I DID IT MYSELF and it was FREE and it was GREAT! He just keeps his hair so short now that it''s such a waste. Ahhhh I love my guy. He''s so cute.

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 2:03:36 PM
Author: swedish bean
Ok, when we met, it was $50 every 3 weeks. After we met
2.gif
about $15 every month-6 weeks. But 4 weeks ago I DID IT MYSELF and it was FREE and it was GREAT! He just keeps his hair so short now that it''s such a waste. Ahhhh I love my guy. He''s so cute.
My DH is the opposite. When we met he went for the cheap $10 hair cuts and it always looked terrible. His hair is really hard to cut. I finally got him to go to a real salon and now it''s $45 every 4 - 6 weeks and worth every penny!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
He spends as little as possible: probably around $20. I think he goes every 1.5 months or so ... his hair has some curl and starts to poof out a bit on the sides to make him look like Wolverine if he waits too long. He still puts it off as long as he can between cuts though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results