shape
carat
color
clarity

How many piercings do you have?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
42 and currently 2 in each earlobe, 1 tragus, 2 conches, 1 tongue, 1 labret and 1 jestrum (vertical upper lip labret).

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i stopped at 3 in each when i worked out that's what Bruce Springsteen has :kiss2:

its been a few years since i got the 2nd and 3rd piercing and ive been neglectful
right now i need to work on 3 of the holes
ouch
im procrastination and my 3 pairs of diamond studs are being unworn

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one per ear. But when I first got my ears pierced at age 16 they got infected and we had to let them close and repierce. So I guess technically I had a total of 4 piercings but only 2 of them viable.

Here's a collage of some of my earrings.
As you can see I enjoy antique dangle earrings.

dangleearringsonears.jpg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I’m nearly 50 (omg)

Mom had her freelance hairdresser pierce my ears when I was around 8 or 9, I think. A thick, dull embroidery needle. Yikes.

Then when I was 13, my squeaky clean British pop star crush had two small hoops in his left ear (ah, the 80’s fashion) which I thought looked great. I asked mom to take me to the mall for another set of holes, but the incumbent stepfather pronounced that he would never allow it.

Challenge accepted. Three holes left, two holes right. Thankyouverymuch.

When I was in my 30’s, I went to a plastic surgeon and had the extras removed. So I was back to only one in each ear.

Now I miss the extra accessory options! If I re-pierce again, I would need to find just the right earrings. A curated set. Graduated in size. OMC/OEC/Trans and well matched.

Maybe for my 50th birthday.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I re-pierce again, I would need to find just the right earrings. A curated set. Graduated in size. OMC/OEC/Trans and well matched.

Maybe for my 50th birthday.

Oooh I love that idea.:appl:

I should re-pierce because my piercings are crooked but given the way procedures go on me I think I'll live with it.::)

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Awww Missy, you’re a sensitive person. An empath perhaps? The body sometimes doesn’t know the difference between nip/tuck and plain injury. The soul needs to recover when it think it has been hurt. I wish comfort for you, and healing!

The idea to remodel one’s ears is an interesting one, from the start. Human beauty is such an old instinct. Adornment itself, back to the cave era. Art History always had me riveted. What story to we tell with our decoration?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
2 in each ear. 4 piercings- all at different times.
24yo 1st left lobe
26yo 2nd left lobe but higher.
36yo 3rd right lobe
40ish 4th right love but higher so that it matched the left side.
And I am done.

Am nearly 48

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
42 and currently 2 in each earlobe, 1 tragus, 2 conches, 1 tongue, 1 labret and 1 jestrum (vertical upper lip labret).
More places for bling! Can you get a diamond in the tongue piercing? I have only seen the bar bell type, but a bezel set diamond would be interesting.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have three in each ear. First when I was 12, second around 16, and third in my 30s.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More places for bling! Can you get a diamond in the tongue piercing? I have only seen the bar bell type, but a bezel set diamond would be interesting.
As diamonds are really hard I would worry about chipping a tooth with a diamond tongue stud.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 holes in each ear and one in my belly button. My first ear piercings were done as a child (2-3 yrs old). Belly button at 19. Lastly, I added the second ear piercing in my early 20s because it’s a cute look with little studs next to dangling earrings but I’m too lazy to wear them.

Thankfully, for me, I managed to avoid the popular tramp stamp based on a serious fear of needles. It just wouldn’t suit my introvert / crazy cat lady personality anyway. Well, unless it was of a cat...:mrgreen2:

mdi

Shiny_Rock
How many piercings do you have and what is your age (if you are okay sharing that)?

I have 2 holes in each ear and debating if I’m too old to get 3rd holes done. In my early 30s

You're not too old! If you want it, go for it.

(source: got my third lobe piercings in May of this year, turned in 30 in Feb. ;-) Still love my nostril piercing I got on my 24th birthday too, hehe.)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
54, and two piercings in each ear.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
26 years old with;

- 3 lobe piercings on each ear
-1 random piercing in my cartilage of my left ear
-1 belly button piercing which I have kept a solid 14k YG belly ring set with an emerald cut imperial topaz for about 4 years.

I did all piercings myself as I seem to have a high pain tolerance and had the tools to do so in a clean and sterile enviornment.
I also hate the feeling of another person piercing me so that contributed.
I did my belly button myself at 17 years old...that was fun. :P2 after having mine in for 10 years now I think tummies (particularly belly buttons) without piercings look terribly odd.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One hole in each ear, and I shall be 55 on my next birthday.

DK :))

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
You're never too old to add a place to put bling! Age is just a number.

I just turned 40 but I am mistaken for a decade younger. Every few years I seam to add a new ear piercing.

Left ear-
4 lobe. 1 forward helix. 2 upper cartilage (I almost never wear anything there now as my hearing aid dislikes the clicking noise earrings make against it

Right ear-
3 lobe. 1 upper cartilage. 1 tragus. 1 daith.

Bonus holes belly button (had since I was 15). And my nose. I have a cute white gold 4 bead cluster in it.

All my jewelry in my piercings is small.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
41, I have 2 in each earlobe, tongue and a healed navel piercing (took it out when I was pregnant).

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
four, two in each ear

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I’m 26 and only have one open (tragus) but had a bunch that I let close once I got my first “real” job. I’m pretty straight laced now. :D

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Just single piercings on each lobe but I confess to loving these. Best excuse ever to buy MOAR STUDS.
But I'm a fraidycat and could never muster the courage to get needle-poked 6 times.

helix.png

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Just turned 31. I have 1.5 lol. One of the holes closed up. I will have to re-peirce it if I ever want to wear earrings again. This time I will go to a tattoo shop to get it done lol.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm 46, and I have 6 piercings, and these were all done in my teens. I don't know if I'm going through a mid life crisis, but really wanting a nose piercing right now....but my kids said they would disown me.

Left earlobe 3, and Cartilage 1.
Right earlobe 2.

for the past 10-15 years I've only worn earrings in my first holes in the lobe.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I'm 46, and I have 6 piercings, and these were all done in my teens. I don't know if I'm going through a mid life crisis, but really wanting a nose piercing right now....but my kids said they would disown me.

@jaysonsmom I forgot that I had my nose pierced for my 45th bday. Had the cutest teeny diamond stud ever except I yanked out by accident while washing my face. The hole closed up almost immediately, bringing a swift end to that phase of self-expression. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

I wonder if I can get whiteflash to make me a new one :P2

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
@jaysonsmom I forgot that I had my nose pierced for my 45th bday. Had the cutest teeny diamond stud ever except I yanked out by accident while washing my face. The hole closed up almost immediately, bringing a swift end to that phase of self-expression. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

I wonder if I can get whiteflash to make me a new one :P2

That is what I'm afraid of...I'm very allergy prone, and sneeze a LOT, what if I accidentally yank out my nose piercing while blowing my nose, or trying to control my endless sneezing? I do love the idea of getting a nice teeny diamond for my nose though!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Age 60, three in each ear. Sometimes I wear all 6, sometimes 2, sometimes none.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results