shape
carat
color
clarity

How many piercings do you have?

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In my mid thirties, one piercing in my left ear, three in my right ear. I got my first two piercings, one in each ear, when I was 6 years old, but one got infected (6 years, no figure!) and then later repierced at 14-15 years. Two more piercings in my right ear when I was 15. Today I am tired of the extra 2 piercings and stopped wearing studs in them this spring/summer.
I sure loved the extra piercings and dont regret getting them, but things change, styles change. No big deal.
Life is short, piercings can be fun and getting them is not a decision you need to live with the rest of your life IF you change your mind.
:)):wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one per ear. But when I first got my ears pierced at age 16 they got infected and we had to let them close and repierce. So I guess technically I had a total of 4 piercings but only 2 of them viable.

Here's a collage of some of my earrings.
As you can see I enjoy antique dangle earrings.

dangleearringsonears.jpg

Reading the new replies just now and realized I forgot to share my age. I'm 54.

Feels weird writing that and my dh is even older. Somehow though I know the number is objectively old now that I am that age it seems young or at least we don't feel how old our number is if that makes sense. SLOW down please Mr/Mrs Time. Don't go so darn fast pretty please.

If I get more piercings will that make me younger? Or just make me an old fool? Or perhaps it is too late and I am one already. :P2

ageisjustanumber.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One in each ear, and I’m 60 years young :D

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
I’m the oldest here! Haha! I’m 65 and have one in each ear. I pierced them myself with the thing at the time...self-piercing hoops. It had a little tension with a sharp point on the end. It also had a round hole in the back..I had to press on it a little every day until it finally made it’s way through the lobe. I did it around eight years old...I remember it being quite sore...I can’t believe my mom let me do it.

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
One in my tongue.

I used to be a pin cushion when I was 19, then had just my labret and tongue. Now my last piercing is a semi hidden one :lol:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm 61, & have only 1 piercing in each ear. We lived in the Philippines at the time, & Mom took my sister & I to a beauty shop, I was in my young teens. The beautician held ice cubes over our ear lobes then pierced them when the area was numb enough. The hard part was the ice! I never got the bug for more, and am happy with what I have. Some of the locations others have posted I had to look up to see what/where it was!! I guess I'm sort of a fuddy duddy! :lol:

Smith3

Rough_Rock
Just my 1 piercing in each ear, but they closed up. My whole life if I don’t constantly have earrings then they close up. I’ve had them re-pierced multiple times more than I can even remember, anyone else have this problem?
they’re completely closed up now, I’m 34 And I’m debating if I should get them re-pierced

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have 0! I'm 46. I have tiny ears and my mom didn't have her ears pierced and I never had an interest.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9 - 3 in each lobe, 1 in the upper cartilage of my left ear, a rook in my right ear, and navel. I'm 37. My first lobe piercings were done when I was 5, second ones when I was 10, third at about 12, and both cartilage ones and navel one done in my teens.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.