shape
carat
color
clarity

How long should a cold last???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Amber, I don''t wheeze at all actually and when I say at night I mean like 5 o clock so I don''t think it has anything to do with lying down.

As if I''m not stressed enough, I called the insurance company to find out where I can go for this xray and my old job never forwarded on my cobra info! I''ve paid them $1000 since June and as far as the health insurance company is concerned, I''m not covered. All of my claims are going to get denied if they don''t fix this ASAP and my old company is awful about doing ANYTHING ASAP. I''m so stressed out right now with this and there possibly being damage to my ceremony/reception site I think I''m seriously going to burst into tears.

WHY CAN''T ANYTHING GO RIGHT???

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Robbie, this sucks for you. I''m so sorry!! yeah, insurance is a big thing for me, having had asthma for so long, and two eye surgeries, I hate being reliant on other companies to make sure I''M covered. Is there anyone at your old company you have contact with who could help you? Try to rest a little, this isn''t going to help anything if you''re very upset.
7.gif
I haven''t caught up on your other thread, have you heard back from your venue? What does your contract say about fires/natural disasters?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
My old roommate works there, but she doesn''t have anything to do with benefits. I already called and spoke to the benefits person once today and she said not to worry that everything is fine, but she''s wrong. They have no information and I''ve been paying since June. Everything is not fine. I called her back, but she wasn''t there so I left a message.

My mom spoke to the event coordinator and said that there was smoke damage to the ballroom and water damage to the balcony. The are going to replace the dropped ceiling on the balcony. The chairs have been sent out to be cleaned and they are replacing or cleaning the curtains (my mom couldn''t remember). Supposedly they''re having a wedding there this weekend, but we''re still not believing that everything is fine. My parents are going to check it out in a few days.

I''m not sure what the contract says about fires since my parents insisted on signing it and, therefore, have it. If they can assure me that everything will be fine by next year, then I don''t want to get out of the contract. I''m just worried that there''s water damage to the ceiling of the ballroom (the fire was right above it and they used a lot of water to put it out) that they don''t know about and it will cause a problem closer to my wedding (mold? deterioration of the ceiling?)

Man, something needs to start going right...

I''m going to head out a few minutes early to get that Rx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results