shape
carat
color
clarity

How long must i wait.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Argh!

been tracking my parcel since it left t''appraisers on Thursday... less than 24hrs it was on a plane bound for the UK...

got through customs 10:30pm friday... and its 14:25 Tuesday.. and STILL no sign!!! darn you Royal Mail! i didnt know we where still using Horse Draw mail carts!

Parcel Force 24hr service my bum!
8.gif
39.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ah yes.....the wait. a cruel initiation isn''t it?
hope it gets there soon!!!!

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had to put chocks under my castors....

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i don''t think i''ve ever had to do that! (?)

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2005 10
6.gif
5:58 AM
Author: belle
(?)
chocks... castors... sitting on the edge of my seat+office chair with wheels=living dangerously
28.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh! okay, got it! well, i do hope you get it soon! don''t make us wait tooo long for the pictures though!

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Anticipation........ (can''t get that song out of my head now that I''ve read your thread)

18.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2005 11:11:45 AM
Author: websailor
Anticipation........ (can't get that song out of my head now that I've read your thread)

18.gif

Oo dont get me started... I watch Rocky Horror last night!

I see you shiver with Antici...........

18.gif

2.gif

...Pation!

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Still on the edge of my seat... another 24hrs have gone by and still no sign! still last tracked at national hub... 00:55 Saturday.

39.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Have you received the package yet ?

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Nope... still awaiting!

I know it got sent.. i know it arrived in the UK, i know it got through customs... i know its package numbers (both US and UK).. and the trail stops at the sorting office on saturday morning.. awaiting to hear from the post office having sent in a quiery.

Should have arrived Tuesday by 5:30pm at the latest... now 3:30pm Wednesday...

Argh my nerves!
7.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
don''t go postal on us!!

.........hope you get it very soon.....please let us know as soon as you do!!!

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
lol... nope, not going to go postal...

1hr before 2days delivery time finished (claim to deliver between 7am and 5:30pm).. then i''ll have to wait till the morrow

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Any news yet?

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
yep....

heard back from them... should be here tomorrow (yippie!!!!)

was a delay while they sent out a note to say the custom duty needed to be paid before they would deliver.. now thats paid it''ll be on the next shipment... now quite why its taken 3 days for a 1st class letter to get to me i dunno! (that should have been monday or tues at latest...)

so hopefully i''ll have it in my hot sticky little hands by this time tomorrw - then get it to be set when my man returns on Tuesday

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
"11-02-2005 07:20 Preston Depot Out for delivery"

Well its getting closer....
36.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock

"Aye, lest us not forget... Charles and Diana was not out of Charles choosing to marry her... it was arranged for him to marry her...

(and I''d still rather have the system we do... than have some slimy president whoes brownnosed and backstabbed his way to the top... at least here hes still not *supreme* ruler... he still has to offically deffer to her.

Remember Royalty is for life, not just for a political term."

Lord Summerisle

PERHAPS NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD PURCHASE IN THE UK OR SOMEWHERE ELSE SINCE OUR PRESIDENT IS SO REPULSIVE TO YOU.................

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
windowshopper -- I think you meant for this to go in the other thread......maybe.... ?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
nope -but in reference to the other thread!

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
gotcha -- sorry!

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
When the package comes , just leave it on the table for a day :) Not many times in your life can you have these feelings, enjoy them.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 9:24:17 AM
Author: windowshopper

(and I''d still rather have the system we do... than have some slimy president whoes brownnosed and backstabbed his way to the top... at least here hes still not *supreme* ruler... he still has to offically deffer to her.

Remember Royalty is for life, not just for a political term.''

Lord Summerisle

PERHAPS NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD PURCHASE IN THE UK OR SOMEWHERE ELSE SINCE OUR PRESIDENT IS SO REPULSIVE TO YOU.................
I was more refering to the fact I rather like our Queenie... than having President Blair... a man i quite happily carry on hitting for some time...

Now there is a man who brownnosed and backstabbed his way to the top... brownnosed his way to the top when Mr. Smith was leader of the Labour party... slimed his way into a deal to leader the party with Mr. Brown when Mr. Smith died... the processed to backstab Mr. Brown... along with many others thoughout the last 7 unfortunate years of his term in office.

And I''ve tried to keep out of politics on here... I can quite happily do business with the US, without having to like the man in charge of the country.
28.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
My family are distant cousins to Princess Diana from my moms side which is the Brokaw line. Yes, Tom Brokaw is my 7th Cousin.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 10:10
6.gif
3 AM
Author: Iceman
My family are distant cousins to Princess Diana from my moms side which is the Brokaw line. Yes, Tom Brokaw is my 7th Cousin.
neat!--is brokaw english or a more germanic name --its quite unusual

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock

French ` but back in 1590 that part of France would soon become Belgium. Our ancestors were Huguenots and the French were killing us off about 10,000 per month. Our ancestor went to Holland married a German Girl and took their children to New Amsterdam or Manhattan Island,NY. All the Brokaws are related back to these 10 children. Our connection with the princess is though our relative Humphrey Bogart which is connected to the Spencer line.

Interesting readings if you do the research.

My side "England" ive just started working on that. Its heading me to the lower part of England and to America with the Jamestown colony that was first settled.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Broucard changed to Brokaw when they settled in America.

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh Lord Summerisle.....I noticed you changed your Avatar to the Red Rose of Lancashire! And knowing your package is at "Preston Depot out for delivery" I just had to chime in and say hello to a fellow northerner!! I live in Boston, MA now but I am originally from Leyland - just up the road from you!!!

Ee by gum!!!

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Bi eeki thump tis a small world lad.

Wha made ye move al'' awa'' o''er therr?

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Ooh those dulcet northern tones! Thas a lass not a lad!
25.gif

I came over for a job about 10 years ago and never left! Oh and of course for more accessible, cheaper diamonds.

I get home at least once a year.....I still enjoy popping into Preston to go shopping. sigh

Did you get your parcel yet? My cousin''s a postie....I will tell him to pull their finger out!

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
unfotunatly not....

"sorry pal, we couldnt find your address"

so am going to depot to pick it u meself! #

*mutter mutter grumble grumble*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results