shape
carat
color
clarity

How long does it take to get a parcel to Australia?

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi all

I wasn't sure where to put this. Hopefully it is in the right section

My ring from Adzia is complete. Yay!! and i got a USPS track and confirm email saying my item was accepted.
Does anyone know roughly how long it will take to get to Western Australia? It is being sent international express mail. I tried on the USPS site and it says 3-5 days but i know it can take a little longer to get to Wait Awhile and then a bit longer to get to where i live. I am just a bit concern as i leave for holidays in less than 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi melave

Don't stress, it will be here within the 2 week time frame! My wedding dress was sent by USPS and took 1 week. I've had several rings sent via fedex and they have taken around 5 days. I'm just south of Perth.

If there is any delay, it is likely to be with customs so it may be a good idea to be proactive and ready for any problems that may arrive. Have you made yourself familiar with the free trade agreement process and documents required? There was a great thread in rocky talky if you are interested. I think it was called US FTA or something like that!

melave

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the reply

The ring was under $1000 with delivery so there shouldn't be any hold up with customs should there?

I will go hunt the thread up. Thanks :)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh no under $1k, you will be fine! It's when customs gets involved that all the hassles happen. It will be here in no time. Let the week of anxiously checking the tracking every 10 minutes begin!

melave

Shiny_Rock
lol. 10 Minutes?? try every 5!!!! :D

i also ordered the OH ring from Boone Titanium. What a nice person. He said it will be finished Tuesday so hopefully that will get here in time. I really have to stop leaving things to the last minute!!

Colltee

Rough_Rock
I'd say you'll have it in less than a week or maybe 5-6 business days I imagine. i just had a ring couriered from NYC to me here in Sydney using Brinks and it took 2 days - mind you this is a little different I guess as they're a more high-end courier co. Most DHL stuff sent to me from London normally gets here in 2-3 days. Good luck - I know what it's like refreshing that 'tracking number button' at a rate of 90 times per minute ;)) :lol:

melave

Shiny_Rock
well..... it hasn't moved from the 21.08. it is saying it is processed through sort facility. australia post is still saying it is enroute to final destination

Now the ring from Boone is enroute as well. 2 to keep checking every 5 minutes!!

Oh the wait is killing me :) D do you think it is worth ringing customs in case it is held up there for some reason?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results