shape
carat
color
clarity

How long does it take to create a ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catou

Rough_Rock
Just curious. I''m guessing a three-stone ring, maybe with a surprise diamond would be what we''re getting.
Nervous about it being flush with the w-band I''d like! (a 2.5 mm pave half-eternity band.)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s going to depend on a bunch of factors. How many people are in line for their custom projects before you, is the peice handmade or cast, is it a highly sought after designer like Leon Mege or Mark Morrell where the waiting time is longer, etc...I''ve heard as little as 10 days for some companies and 6-8 weeks for others. what is your jeweler telling you?

catou

Rough_Rock
Oh, I haven''t seen her yet, and I probably will not meet her until after my wedding. I pretty much narrowed down the engagement ring preferences for my boyfriend, and I''m leaving the rest to him. I was just curious. I always assumed making something intricate and detailed like pave would take eons longer than simply setting a three-stone e-ring.

I''ll be paying my mom''s regular jeweler a visit tomorrow with her to get some stuff repaired, and shop around some more for an engagement ring. So far, out of ALL the shopping at jewelry stores, I haven''t been able to see a setting that I think will go with the wedding ring I''d like. Apparently, dainty, thin pave bands are not popular here. I''m looking at a 2.5 mm wedding band, and I know my bf is steering towards a 3-stone engagement ring, but I''m not sure what setting he''ll choose. I''m wondering how he''ll pull off a not-very-dainty 3-stone ring and make it look delicate. Makes a girl nervous! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results