shape
carat
color
clarity

How large is this halo Melee? Best guess?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!

I hope Tarrotka doesn't mind me referencing her gorgeous ring, but her halo proportions are exactly what I'm looking for... I have asked Mark at BE, and he estimates that they are a tad larger than 1.3? But isn't 100%, and in his defense the pics are enlarged so everything looks bigger! Unfortunately the owner doesn't have it in her paperwork from Leon, but she does know the halo is 2mm. That sounds large to me, but it is coming from the OP, and she would know, so this at least provides me a spring board. Her ring is stunning! Tarrotka, if you are reading this, your ring is TDF! My dimensions are just a tad smaller than hers... Any thoughts? Mark thinks we ahould consider 1.3, but if you know Mark, he wants to please his customers and will do what we want, I think I want something a tad larger than 1 pointers, but maybe I am wrong. I adore the look of super delicate halos, but not the look I want. I'm treading a fine line, I know...

_3713.jpeg

_3714.jpeg

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
Hi TruLuv!
Wow! Thank you for your wonderful compliments!
I can confirm that the halo's width is about 2 mm wide ( I checked my papers again). Yes, it sounds too wide but it doesn't look thick IRL. Also, it looks very dense which is pleasant to my eyes. IMO, the melees are about 1.5-1.6 mm. I compare this halo to my old halo made by SK where the melees are 1-1.1 mm. I hope it will help.

dsc_360.jpg

dsc_361.jpg

dsc_362.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Thank you!!! I was so hoping you might see this!!! This is extremely helpful and seeing the comparison is extremely helpful! Wear your beautiful peace in good health and happiness and thank you so much for chiming in! I LOVE your Halo!!! Perfection...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results