shape
carat
color
clarity

How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to see how everyone was and send some
30.gif
to all my PSers out there..it''s been a rough few months, but wanted to say thank you for all of your support and the love sent my way.
1.gif
And in the meantime, how is everyone today?

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I''m all right- in my own life- today I rocked my math test, got a lot of homework done, and worked in a 1st grade classroom this morning which made me in a good mood...

Now, in my parents/family life- not so good. My parents just had their divorce finalized in December. It''s BITTER. Then my dad owns his own company, which just found out on Thursday that they are shutting down after 14 years. pretty sh***y. All i know is I am glad I pay for my own bills, rent, and all that stuff because if I were a semi-normal 21 year old, I would have been pretty screwed.

Still, I''m sad for my dad!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
sorry about your Dad and sorry about the divorce!
15.gif
But I am glad you''re going to be okay and it''s great about the math test and I am sure the 1st graders were fun! Sending you hugs!!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
ha thanks! It feels nice to tell people other than my BF.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doing OK, Sarah. Thanks for asking!

How are YOU doing?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear it!
1.gif
I''m doing pretty well myself, ty for asking.
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not doing too badly. College is very very busy at the moment and I feel like I''m getting nothing done. Good to hear that things are going ok with you!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey Sarah - its great to see you back again! How did your law school apps end up? Last I heard you had definitely gotten in somewhere (AWESOME
9.gif
) but hadn''t heard back from all your schools yet. Where did you land? I''m so excited for you starting next year
36.gif
36.gif

I''m doing really well - I got my dream job, and I''m in the process of finishing up my PhD (will be graduating in June/July). Then DH and I pack up all our stuff and put three cats in the car and drive from California to Houston, TX, where the new job is - so I''m guessing it will be a pretty crazy summer!
23.gif
But its all good things
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Things could be better but I''m trying to live life one day at a time now and not worry too much about future events...Glad to see you Sarah!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not too shabby, just had an absolutely delicious lunch. Glad to hear you are well too!
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suppose things could be worse, lol!
Thanks for asking, I hope that you are all doing well!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 6:49:15 PM
Author: musey
Not too shabby, just had an absolutely delicious lunch. Glad to hear you are well too!
2.gif

ok because I''m on a diet and living vicariously through everyone else-what was your amazing lunch
9.gif

Wish I was joking-I had a sniff of D''s chocolate bar last night
3.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 5:26:29 AM
Author: bee*
2.gif
ok because I'm on a diet and living vicariously through everyone else-what was your amazing lunch
9.gif

Wish I was joking-I had a sniff of D's chocolate bar last night
3.gif
Steamed spinach, onions, mushrooms with brown rice, seasoned with basil/salt/pepper. Very diet-friendly!
2.gif
(sorry I can't provide more guilty-pleasure action, my very lifestyle is 'diet').

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
3.gif

18.gif

museysdelishlunch.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 12:55:37 PM
Date: 3/20/2009 5:26:29 AM

Author: bee*

2.gif

ok because I''m on a diet and living vicariously through everyone else-what was your amazing lunch
9.gif

Wish I was joking-I had a sniff of D''s chocolate bar last night
3.gif

Steamed spinach, onions, mushrooms with brown rice, seasoned with basil/salt/pepper. Very diet-friendly!
2.gif
(sorry I can''t provide more guilty-pleasure action, my very lifestyle is ''diet'').

lol! It''s probably good that you didn''t post anything bad as I''m in a really hungry mood today
1.gif
Although you have given me an idea for dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results