shape
carat
color
clarity

How important is it to...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjso

Shiny_Rock
number your RSVP cards?

Our invitations came today and in the excitement, FI and I put them together and stuffed the envelopes for 80 of them. As we were going to staples to get some stuff for printing addresses, I realized I didn''t number the RSVP cards like I wanted to! (In order to know who is sending the reply in case they don''t write their name in where they are supposed to)

Soooo, do I unstuff the invites, number the cards and restuff? Or just hope people do it right and put their name on the card?!?

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think it''s likely that too many people will forget to write their names. You''ll probably be able to figure it out by process of elimination by the end
2.gif

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t know people numbered them! While its not a bad idea, I would say not to worry about it. I sent out 80 invites, and although only 58 people sent their replies back (we are 4 days past the "due" date
38.gif
) out of the 58 we did receive only one didn''t sign their name on the reply. We had no trouble figuring out who it was.

Send those things out, getting invites out is a big relief!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I did the exact same as you - got really excited, stuffed envelopes, and forgot to number...no problems whatsoever. :)

mjso

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the advice!! The RSVP cards are pretty easily accessible and we haven''t sealed the envelopes yet, so I think we are going to try to do a quick numbering before sealing. But I''m glad that you all didn''t have problems with that!

Even with the numbers I''m concerned our friends are just going to put a check mark next to "can''t wait" and I won''t know if they are coming alone or bringing a date...hopefully they all just reply online!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I numbered ours and sure enough a few people forgot. Not sure I would redo them though.

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
We had several people that didn''t put their name. I was surprised and so thankful we numbered them. If it''s not too late, I say do it.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I got a few returned checked yes and NO without a name on them. So they just ended up in the pile I called for a final count. It wasn''t a lot though. Actually the funny part was people that wrote Mr. & Mrs. Brides Maiden name.... I have an extended family... where twin brothers married twin sisters.. and well there are a lot of those... made me laugh... I was like... UMMM FIRST NAMES HELP! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results