shape
carat
color
clarity

How I am going to Propose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

holdendog

Rough_Rock
I have been dating my girlfriend for about five months now and we have been in love for about three. Before I met her, I never could visualize the day I was to get married, but as people have told me before "once you know, you know" and I definitely know I've found my soul mate. I knew I'd ask her to marry me this year and was trying to come up with a good idea and I found it.

We have already planned a trip to Discovery Cove in Orlando in April so we can swim with the dolphins. When she asked me, I immediately said yes and she told me it was a dream of hers because I wanted to be there when her dream came true. Well she made the reservations for this swim (expensive) and I took care of the hotel, flights and the car arrangements. Well this week I called up the place and made my own reservation. At the end of our dolphin interaction, a dolphin is going to bring her a buoy that asks her to marry me. Right after that we step onto a beach and I have her ring (that someone is holding for me) and I get on my knee to propose. After that we look at pictures from the proposal in our private cabana while they serve us Don Perignon, she gets a dozen rozes and chocolates. The whole thing will be captured on video, we get to keep the buoy, the champagne chiller, a video of the whole experience, a photo of the proposal with frame. I'll get to make two of her dreams come true on one day and one of mine! She is going to love it!

She will also love her Kretchmer Omega ring which I am shopping for. It will be 1.2 - 1.5 karats with a Platinum Setting. She has no idea what kind of ring is coming or when the proposal will be (or how of course).

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds wonderful, Holdendog!!!

Much better than my memories of an asthma attack from the shock! *LOL* (it did get better thought!)

win

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Sounds great!

Of course, if you ever watched Johnny Carson (maybe you're too young), then you know how unpredictable animals can be, hehe. The dolphins may add a twist to the story that you didn't expect -- but will only add to the memory of it all.

Congratulations! Happy planning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results