• Total voters

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How happy are you with how you eat?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfectly happy. I eat only what I like. I think my only wish would be to have more time to make certain things but such is life.

I'd love a bowl of bun bo hue on command instead of having to go through the trial of cooking it.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Inflation on the price of food is what im not happy with
Its got ridiculous

Gary won't eat the perfectly lovelly made this mornimg bread i get from work for free and now the cheapest multigrain bread i buy for him has gone up to $2.79

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very happy with how I eat and my lifestyle which I feel is healthy. I love healthy foods and I do partake in things that might not be so healthy but all in moderation. Ice cream is too good to refuse lol. But I eat non dairy vegan homemade ice cream. So yummy.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 6.17.51 AM.png

I am not happy about the fact I might have a disease (still doing lab tests to figure it out) that doesn't allow me to process nutrients well. All the healthy eating in the world won't help me without taking enzymes etc to be able to process and absorb the nutrients.
I think I am the perfect example of doing all I can but fighting against my genetics.
Doing the best I can do and that's going to have to be good enough.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Not really happy. I eat veggies but also eat a lot of white rice. I need to cut down on sugar as I eat a bar or more of chocolate daily, and then a bit of cookie and the past few months I've added altoids (I eat at least 3 tins a day). My cholesterol and blood sugar have gone up. And I've gained weight :cry2: . I'm almost the same weight I was when I was 9 months pregnant (123 lbs). I'm not used to worrying about weight growing up, so this is hard to adjust.

I was doing so well the past 2 days and then this evening I saw a tweet and back to the chocolates….

@missy I’m so sorry. Many prayers to you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted 3, Mostly Happy. I go through phases of overdoing it with indulgent things like pizza and other "comfort" foods, but generally, I feel that I make healthy choices. I have eaten a mostly plant-based, pescatarian diet for going on 18 years now. (That means I don't eat meat/pork/poultry but do consume some seafood and products that contain cow milk and eggs.) It has worked for MY body so far, and I chose the lifestyle because of some potentially hereditary health issues.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I voted 2, there’s always room to for improvement to eat more healthily but I do have a sweet tooth and indulge in chocolate, cakes and the odd ice cream.
I exercise regularly and I’m at a healthy weight so why not indulge every now and again.
My kids do think I’m odd because I love veggies and will quite happily tuck into a plate of veggies, including brussel sprouts which my kids think is the most disgusting thIng they’ve ever eaten! :lol:

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmm roast/charred brussel sprouts are the best! I also love to saute spinach, mushrooms, watercress, kale, anything leafy really and just snack on that. And roast eggplants, peppers, onions, grape tomatoes and zucchini are just so good also. I think I'm doing that tomorrow lol.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably a 3 or so. I agree with daisy though, things have gotten soo expensive recently! That is what I'm most unhappy with.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Voted not happy, must change. I love vegetables! However my family does not. Hubby is only friends with green beans, corn and occasional asparagus. I could live on the mediterranean diet. I used to make separate meals to allow myself loads of veggies that are healthier, need to get back to that again.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mostly happy (3)...I need to eat more fruit. I like berries but not so much the regular apple, orange, or banana.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I’m mostly happy with how I eat, I
shop for food for the family, so the majority of what I buy are mostly health things that I love to cook and eat. I do buy processed stuff like frozen Mac N Cheese, pizza or chimichangas etc, but that is mostly for my hubby or my kid’s lunch. I figured they can have one processed food meal a day since I give them healthy home cooking for breakfast and dinner. I’m also thankful that I don’t have a sweet tooth at all, so I'm able to resist cookies, powdered donuts etc
Which I buy to pack the rest of family’s lunches….chips are another story though…!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results