shape
carat
color
clarity

how do you wear your jewelry everyday?

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I have my e-ring/wb on my left hand and my watch that I wear every day on my left hand. Plus my studs (1.5ctw) and that's pretty much it for everyday. Sometimes if the outfit calls for it I also wear a mommy necklace with my kids names and birthdates (sterling). How about bracelets? I am never sure what the right way is to wear them. I have a few nicer bracelets in wg, sterling, etc. that I might want to wear but it might be too much. If I wear them on my left hand with everything else, then there's nothing on my right hand and I think it's kind of weird looking. But if I wear some on my right hand then I almost feel like between the watch and bracelets I look like I have handcuffs on.
So, what do you wear daily? I'm a rightie as well so it's easier to have nothing on that hand to write with, etc.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Daily, I have my e-ring on my left hand. After the wedding, my band will be on the left hand as well. I wear nothing else daily. Every few days or so I wear ear-rings - the long, dangly kind - but those are faux bijoux.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I wear variations on the same theme everyday. I have 3 James Avery SS bangles (light and thin) that I wear in different combos of two on the RH wrist.

I have a Tiffany style SS open heart/open link bracelet I wear with my watch. I buy inexpensive watches in classic styles because I like to change up my look. I would never buy a $150 and up watch. Unless I could afford Cartier . . .then, heck, yeah!

E-ring, w-band, eternity band, and a JA ring on the middle finger of my RH. (I broke my RH ring finger back in HS playing fast pitch softball. I don't usually wear a ring there.)

Everything is SS/WG/platinum and understated. Well, the rings are kinda blingy, but still classic in styling and size.

I rarely wear necklaces, and almost never in the summer. My earrings are usually SS. I would never buy studs because I wouldn't wear them. Well, maybe if they were JLo sized studs . . . :bigsmile:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear my engagement ring and wedding band every day, unless I'm just hanging out at home. I also wear either one or two pairs of earrings every day. Other than that, sometimes I wear a RHR. Pretty simple.

I love how bracelets and watches look on other people but not on me, for some reason. I have necklaces but I rarely wear them.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Forgot to mention that I also wear pendant every day, but that's just CZ on white gold.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Every day I wear: my e-ring and wedding ring stack, my RHR, a Tous bracelet on my left arm, and one of 5 different necklaces - 1 diamond heart pendant, 3 different Tiffany pendants, and 1 Tous choker that matches my bracelet. I also usually wear my diamond stud earrings or my BGD diamond hoops (sometimes both).

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daily I wear....my ERing, wedding band (starting 7/1/11!!) and my diamond bezel pendant. I will be getting my BGD huggies tomorrow from fedex- so I think those might be added to the daily wear along with my new rosegold/whitegold DBTY inspired bracelet! :love:

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I just feel like I have all my jewelry on my left hand and my right hand is naked. I think what I need is a RHR :tongue: but that is a ways away for sure. Probably about 5 years away!! Maybe I can get DH to get me something small for that hand.... like under $1K to tide me over. We'll see :) .

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I wear my ering and band everyday on left hand. And my studs 3/4 carat with small ones in 2nd hole. About half the time my 1/2 c bezel pendant. Even though I have a ton of rings, I only wear something on my right hand now about once a week and if we're going out to dinner or somewhere on the weekends.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear and ering and wedding band, earrings and a neckace every day. If I am at home I don't wear my watch but if I go out I do.

Sometimes i wear a RHR but not always. I used to love bracelets but now I rarely wear them.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually only wear my 2mm gold band, thats it!!! today I decided I hadnt wore my scatter band for awhile so I am wearing that instead of the thin band...I work from home so I dont usually wear any jewelry other then some sort of ring that passes as a wedding band.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1307993497|2944908 said:
Daily I wear....my ERing, wedding band (starting 7/1/11!!) and my diamond bezel pendant. I will be getting my BGD huggies tomorrow from fedex- so I think those might be added to the daily wear along with my new rosegold/whitegold DBTY inspired bracelet! :love:

I said it before in your other thread but I LOVE your new bracelet! :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Every non-working day:

Tiny diamond studs (.8ctw)

Diamond bezel pendant (.8ct)

Diamond bezel band worn on a chain (1ctw)

E ring (3.6ctw)

I swap e-ring for smaller 1 ct e-ring for work.

Plain gold band from 2nd July :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I work in an operating theatre so am only allowed to wear a wedding ring and earrings. I wear my YG scatter diamond band to work and never take off my 1.10ctw WG martini diamond studs.

On non-worky days I wear my YG 3 stone e-ring with a 2mm plain YG band on either side, and my 5 stone YG diamond antique style ring as a RHR. Sometimes I add a necklace (either a circle of diamonds or a halo solitaire). I often wear my WG tennis bracelet on my right wrist, but I don't like how it looks with my YG RHR, so to resolve that little issue I've just ordered a full eternity in WG from IDJ to wear as a RHR when I am wearing my tennis bracelet. Oh I know, such dilemmas! :bigsmile:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
On days when I don't forget to put it on -

OEC studs (a little less than .4ctw)
YG anchor pendant

That's it. I want a tri-colour rolling ring at some point for a RHR, and maybe something a little blingier for fun days.

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I work as a NICU nurse with the sick babies, so no jewelry below the elbows for me at work! We are allowed to wear a plain band so sometimes I wear my tungeston one if I remember to put it on in the morning. On non-work days it's my eternity band, e-ring, plain band, my watch, a necklace and two pairs of earrings. Usually the necklace is my Tiffany butterfly, which my DH got my battle with thyroid cancer. I usually don't take it off but do swap it out occasionally. My top piercing is always my .3 princess studs that were a gift to myself for passing my boards. They only come out for the occasional cleaning as they are screwbacks and a chore to put in and out. I usually don't wear my other diamond studs to work because I lost one from pulling an OR cap off and on and learned my lesson the hard way! (Luckily it was insured but it was still not fun!) I have a variety of earrings I wear, both costume and nicer ones depending on the outfit. I have a few RHR...I want to reset my grandmother's RB into a sapphire and diamond setting so I'm hunting around for some inspiration. My newest RHR will be my tri-colored rolling ring which was my 30th birthday gift! I also have a few Tiffany band rings. I will wear my Pandora bracelet sometimes or one of my Tiffany sterling ones depending on my outfit.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
everyday:

ruby/diamond three stone flanked by two micropave diamond bands
white gold bracelet with yellow gold french clasp
yellow gold Byzantine bracelet with diamonds on the ends
Tiffany SS diamond toggle bracelet
SS swan necklace
RHR--varies depending on my mood. {and I've got over 120 to chose from}

I only wear earrings if I am putting on make up and leaving the house.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Picture an ambulatory Christmas tree: add long blonde hair and high heels; stir vigorously. Voila! You've got yourself a Circe.

I keed! I'm not that bad ... but I'm close. Everyday wear for me means my wedding band on one hand, sometimes paired with either a ruby baguette eternity band or a two and a half carat carre-cut eternity band, my e-ring on the other hand with either a bezel-set sapphire and diamond band or an Alex Sepkus band, three earrings per ear, either my ruby or my diamond bezel pendant (both, if I'm feeling fancy), and my ruby line bracelet.

I suppose my watch technically counts, but, dude. It's a Tag diving watch. It's as utilitarian as they come. Talk to me after I spring for my beloved Parmigiani Fleurier with the red face. Now, that, I'll count as jewelry!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Daily

E ring (1.25) and once married I will wear both religiously

Diamond studs(1carat) and alternate from my first and second holes

Diamond necklace (journey style) from the fiancé or a diamond pendant necklace with a .60 +/- it's a stone from another diamond ring I had.

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
There's honestly nothing I wear every day... I have a new necklaces that I wear often, two rings that I rotate, a slew of costume necklaces that I wear frequently, and several pairs of earrings, none of which I wear often.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results