shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you store a veil?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
My veil came in the other day! I am so excited...it is beautiful and just what I wanted...but now I am not sure how to store it. I did not buy the "veil clip" they were selling to hang it on. Right now it is hanging from a clotheshanger by the comb, with the plastic it came with loosely over it to protect it. The only thing is, the comb "swivels" to the side while it is hanging, but the rest of the veil stays straight because it has the plastic over it. I am worried that this will make the veil hang funny when I wear it. Any suggestions on a better way to store it, or do you think it will be ok?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s odd that they didn''t just give you the veil clip..

do you have a dress hanger with the little clips? That should work the same, just avoid one made of metal.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
could you attach it to the hanger with clothes pins? or one of those kitchen clips to close up bags of chips - well cleaned of course :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I hung mine in a similar way.. then had it pressed and picked it up the day before the wedding... along with my dress. It didn''t make it lay funny at all.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I didn''t think about using one of the dress hangers with the clips (or the sandwich clip!) but it seems so obvious now that you said it. LOL. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results