shape
carat
color
clarity

how do you search forums? it's not working for me

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
I am trying to avoid posting new topics by searching for them. I go to the forum i want, like show me the bling, and where it says "search this forum" - i type a few words. cushion or cushions and Nothing comes up! I want to see a show me your cushions topic and can't find it anywhere! Help!! Thank yoiu!!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes I get better search results by leaving PS and just Googling it.

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
thanks! i searched again and it goes to a new page and it's pricescope, but says google search and there are No results - nothing! it's soo annoying! i can't find anything with this new google search bar! :angryfire:
am i crazy? :twirl:

I am looking for a show me the bling thread : i want to see cushions - and another thread on antique cushions...
stinks! used to be able to find anything! can't find anything now...

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
iluvdiamonds2|1317600647|3031614 said:
thanks! i searched again and it goes to a new page and it's pricescope, but says google search and there are No results - nothing! it's soo annoying! i can't find anything with this new google search bar! :angryfire:
am i crazy? :twirl:

I am looking for a show me the bling thread : i want to see cushions - and another thread on antique cushions...
stinks! used to be able to find anything! can't find anything now...

Yikes sorry! I don't know what to tell you. I can search "cushion" from both the main page and within separate forums and I am getting results? :(

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
sonny....you are like water to me in a dry desert....!! can u please please link me to a show me the cushions thread? and also an antique cushions thread? :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: i would greatly appreciate it!!!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Above the forum box, on the right, there is one search box that says "search by google" next to it and also has words inside the search box. You need to know that if you use that box it will only search the TOPIC if you are inside a topic as it states inside the search box. If you are in a FORUM it will search that FORUM but not the whole website. You can see where it will search based on the words inside the search box before you type anything in it.

Using the box at the uppermost right corner of the forum page will search the whole forum. This box just says search next to it.

We are working on easier to use search buttons, but I hope these directions help your confusion. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results