shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you dream?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2006 4:33:28 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 9/19/2006 5:23:06 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
Definitely in color (at least I''ve never noticed B&W), and can''t say for sure about the senses, but I think I can feel, and probably hear, because sometimes I incorporate external things (like noises) into my dream, and wake up to realize that.

I have another dream question: If you can remember your dreams, does that mean you were sleeping well, or poorly?
when I recall my dreams I usually feel more rested... the times when I don''t get good sleep I typically don''t remember them.
Since I don''t ever remember my dreams, maybe I''ve never had a good''s night sleep. Hmmmmmmm
32.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
definitely dream in color. I know that I can hear & smell not sure about taste. I, like I.D. have dreams about tornadoes which I really dont like. Also, I have a lot with flooding.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 4:58:00 PM
Author: VegasAngel
definitely dream in color. I know that I can hear & smell not sure about taste. I, like I.D. have dreams about tornadoes which I really dont like. Also, I have a lot with flooding.
I know I''ve dreamt taste because I lost my ability to taste anything *sweet* for about 4 months and during that time I had several dreams where I ate sweet things...

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
If I recall correctly, whether or not you remember your dreams does not have to do with how well you sleep. It is only when you wake up while you are dreaming that you remember them.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do dream in color. I also have some FUNKY dreams. Usually related to random things going on around me or in my life. Sometimes I remember them, but most of the time they''re so odd they''re forgotten right away. Awhile back a friend gave me a dream journal and I kept it by the bed for awhile...had some very odd dreams related to particular stressors in my life at the time. Quite interesting!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I def. dream in color.. and last night I had a dreamm. I don''t even remember what it was about.. but this actually happens to me quite often where i start out my dream with waking up in bed.. but last night i dreamt that I was in bed and trying to wake up my husband.. I don''t know why.. but I was upset about SOMETHING.. so I was screaming to wake him up in my dream.. but somewhere along there.. I woke myself up but kept screaming to try to wake him up.. so I screamed and he woke up.. and he was like "what what what?!" and as soon as he woke up I realized that I had been dreaming and I was like.. "oops.. sorry.. :) "

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I do dream really vividly. My recurring nightmare is either a huge tidal wave or waves. Have been having that dream since I was a young teenager around 13.

I also recently had a weird dream where I had to be mean to my dog and tell him to get lost. He finally did and I was crying in my dream trying to find him. When I woke up, I was crying too. Funny because he was snuggled right next to me asleep as usual. I woke him up and told him my dream and he gave me this look like "Ok, can I go back to sleep now? Why did you wake me up?" LOL

I know I can hear and taste, although I''m not sure about smell. Overall, I like dreams and like to analyze them.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2006 8:05:09 PM
Author: qtiekiki
If I recall correctly, whether or not you remember your dreams does not have to do with how well you sleep. It is only when you wake up while you are dreaming that you remember them.
I hope you''re correct. I do have a vague notion that I''m dreaming if I need to get up in the middle of the night, but by the morning, there''s nothing left in this pea sized brain of mine. Nothing. Notta. Clueless in Tampa!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results