shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you display your Mrs Boxes/ velvet ring boxes?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I bought a glass box and cut out a mat for it. I was thinking maybe buying a bunch of multi colored single velvet boxes? But I kinda want something more ornate. Curious what others do. EF9F62B5-6586-4166-805B-36F091D5B577.jpeg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Mrs box brand box too but I actually generally keep all my velvet boxes in their white or tin storage boxes in my wooden jewellery box. I think I might do a pretty glass box like yours on a dresser or vanity top once my toddler is older because I think it would be very pretty! Right now she's more likely to yank everything that isn't nailed down, including my pretty empty velvet boxes lol.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a glass box and cut out a mat for it. I was thinking maybe buying a bunch of multi colored single velvet boxes? But I kinda want something more ornate. Curious what others do. EF9F62B5-6586-4166-805B-36F091D5B577.jpeg

that box is pretty, it would look nice with a bunch of different colored velvet boxes inside, or assorted vintage boxes. nice idea!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep all my jewelry boxes in my safe. I wouldn't feel comfortable displaying them with jewelry in them for safety/security reasons. I do agree they are lovely for display though.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@missy @ForteKitty

I may give up on this idea. Don’t want to spend fancy velvet ring box money for it to sit.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Display them with some pretty fakes ::)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Display them with some pretty fakes ::)

I spent a good portion of today comparison shopping boxes. Mrs Boxes are the ones I want (most colors/ best monogram options) and at those prices I might just display empty boxes (lid on)...

If we get robbed they can just take the empty boxes and leave my jewelry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results