shape
carat
color
clarity

How do I propose to my man???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

irishgirl

Rough_Rock
I am so in love with my man and I want to propose to him. We have both talked about marriage and definately want to tie the knot. I just thought that I would do something different because I know he wouldn''t expect it and I know in my heart that now is the time, and I want to grow old with him. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated!!!!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...I've been thinking about this ever since I read the post and I think it's pretty intriguing. I guess you could do the same thing that a man does, go to some sort of romantic setting and just pop the question.

BTO

Rough_Rock
IrishGirl,

I think that's a pretty cool idea! What type of guy is he? i.e. traditional, laid back, shy, artsy, etc.

I only ask b/c I wonder if he would feel he missed out if he didn't get to ask you. A lot of us women dream about our wedding day. Maybe men have an idea of how they'd like to propose to the woman they love?

That being said, if you think he'd love the idea of you asking him, GO FOR IT!
appl.gif

Fill us in on what he's like, might spark up some creative ideas on how to ask him.

Brandy

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Well ladies, "Sadie Hawkins Day" February 29, used to be set aside, so that a woman could ask a man out on a date. Somehow it has now morphed into the day you can ask a man for his hand and he can't say no!

If you want to have some fun, I suggest you try it?

win

irishgirl

Rough_Rock
He's a pretty laid back guy. He loves to be surprised because not too many things surprise him anymore. I definately think that he would be speechless which is pretty unusual for him. And I think he would also love the idea, let him know how much I really love him. I think I will have him meet me at the spot where we met and then pop the question. Any other ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

Irishgirl

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
well, you know him best, so think about what really makes him tick. Examples: if he likes books, especially a particular one,get a printer to write the proposal in the book somewhere. Read it, and thensay you don't undertsnad a part, and have him read it out loud...Take him to a sports game and suprise him with season tickets, get him on a small plane, drive out to a great camping/fishing area he loves and pop the question with a nice watch with an engraving on it...? or perhaps, do what my friend did and take ski diving lessons together and ask him on the way down with a sign...lol. You know him best, so find that special activity or place or thing that makes him tick. Make it private and just as sweet as any guy would make it for you, but remember that the devil is in the details! Good luck and I am so happy that a woman is asking it! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results