shape
carat
color
clarity

How did you happen to find PS?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to go onto DiamondTalk many years ago but then people started talking about PS and I ended up here

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to go onto DiamondTalk many years ago but then people started talking about PS and I ended up here

Hi, autumngems!

Earlier in the thread I acknowledged the enormous amount of time that kayla17 has spent on Pricescope, having joined it on January 14, 2003. You are another member who has been here "forever" and who still contributes. You do not post constantly, but I always like to see your postings come up. I am glad you have stuck with Pricescope for so long. :)) July 24, 2003 is a long time ago.

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
you would think as a newbe I'd remember !
but i don't sleep well and i often google gemstones in the middle of the night to widen my knowledge and my horizons
i think the stack of the day thread had me captivated
this place has so many interesting sparkly nooks and crannies

thank you

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looking for a 20 anniversary upgrade. David F (DBL) welcomed me and answered by first post/question! That was sooooooooooooooo much jewellery ago LOL

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We bought an AGS0 E VS1 diamond and it went dark in sunlight. I was sure I'd made a big mistake so I searched why a well cut diamond would look dark in sunlight. Most of those suggested links led me here.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I was googling information about old cuts and this site kept popping up, so I clicked a link and got hooked.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results