shape
carat
color
clarity

How come this forum looks different in firefox than IE?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question, but I seem to be locked out everywhere else...

Anyhow, posting in Firefox (especially pictures) appears to be much easier (well for me). In IE7, this pop up thing that has a preview built in etc, keeps crashing my browser, and its driving me nuts…

Anyone know how to disable the advanced HTML settings... I''ve used other vbulletin forums where you can modify the settings under the User''s control panel, but I don’t see those options here...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sna77,

RE: How come this forum looks different in firefox than IE?

because the rich text editor, which is heavily based on JavaScript, doesn't support Firefox (or at least it was so back then when we set it up). Gotta check it now.

I know that insert picture dialog is pretty intense and can cause problem with your IE browser. I'll see whether it can be improved.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Safari looks like Firefox too.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
mac & pc differ too.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
My firefox doesn''t look like that at all, and I''m on it now! Hm..

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
OK, I hacked link and image insert dialogs windows for IE to make them lighter...

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
nice work. It now works MUCH better in IE. =)

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results