shape
carat
color
clarity

how can i verify my diamond qualy after purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cucorovirosa

Rough_Rock
i just bout a small diamond (first time). and the diamond is suppose to come with GIA certification. but how can i verify the quality outside the paper. can it be verify under a magnifying glass by myself? the diamon d is small 0.46 but is uppose to be EX cut an clarity level D. and i want to verify those numbers.

THANK YOU!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can take it to an independent appraiser and they can verify it for you. not sure what they would charge for this service.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with mrssalvo, take it to an independent appraiser. Click on resources at the top of PS to find one in your area.
2.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2007 12:55:18 PM
Author:cucorovirosa
i just bout a small diamond (first time). and the diamond is suppose to come with GIA certification. but how can i verify the quality outside the paper. can it be verify under a magnifying glass by myself? the diamon d is small 0.46 but is uppose to be EX cut an clarity level D. and i want to verify those numbers.

THANK YOU!!!!
Suppose to? Do you have the cert? Like mrssalvo said, you can take it to an independent appraiser. The cost is around a $100, give or take. Is the stone loose, or in it''s setting? I think that will make a difference when you have it appraised.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results