shape
carat
color
clarity

How can I find one of these? *love* it!!

thesaltedsea

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! My 11 year anniversary is coming up, and I'm still drooling over a ring I saw years ago (a Gurhan in 22k). I've been searching and hunting with my sister recently, and she found a photo here on the forum that is from AGBF and even more gorgeous than the Gurhan. But it's from years ago...if anyone has any info or thoughts on how to find AGBF or a ring like this it would be much appreciated!

_35761.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This side of the forum doesn't get the most traffic. Hit report concern and ask the mods to move it to colored stones. You can find that button on the top left of your post. Such fun rings!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF is still a regular poster - you can post a note in one of her threads asking her to come comment on this thread. You might also check out etsy.com - maybe search for "hammered gold ring" - you'll find plenty of similar rings. Finally, Jewelsbygrace.com, a vendor well known to PS'ers, has created and sold rings in this style in the past. You might also check with Grace.

thesaltedsea

Rough_Rock
Oh perfect! Thank you, I will do that right now!
And I'll check out Grace's pieces too.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, thesaltedsea! I am sorry I was so hard to find. I do read Jewelry Pieces regularly, but I guess not frequently enough. The holidays and a bad cold kept me from checking all the places on Pricescope I usually do except Hangout for several weeks!

One of the two rings in the photo (the spessartite) is a Gurhan. The other is a reset of diamond I had worn in lower carat gold, but then decded to wear in 24K, which is my karatage of choice. That ring was made by a bench jeweler (Rupert) at Grunberger's Jewelers in Stamford, Connecticut. Exactly what are you looking for in a ring?

Deb/AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results