shape
carat
color
clarity

How about this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeadShrinker03

Rough_Rock
OK, what do people think of this idea? We''ll go to a fairly nice restaurant (one that doesn''t have laminated menus, but hopefully the kind that''s like a notebook with the menu held inside on paper). Except instead of a list of food in her''s, there will be something I wrote about how much I love her, how much she means to me, etc., and asking her to marry me. She figures out what''s going on, and I get down on one knee and put the ring on her finger.
The idea here, of course, is catching her off guard. This will have been a (very) long time coming, and she is starting to get suspicious when I reach into my pocket for anything. This way, she will just think she''s going to decide what she''ll order, and there it will be. Obviously, I will have to set all this up with the restaurant beforehand. I figure I can also arrange to be able to keep the menu as a souvenir (for a fee, of course). So, good idea or not? Thanks!

reena

Ideal_Rock
I love that. Thoughtful and sweet, but not too over the top. Plus, a very original restaurant proposal! Better than the old ring-in-the-champagne-glass.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/9/2004 11:34:20 PM HeadShrinker03 wrote:

This will have been a (very) long time coming, and she is starting to get suspicious when I reach into my pocket for anything. ----------------

LOL!

I think this is a great idea. Unique, sweet but not too over the top.

carrieq

Rough_Rock
It will definitely be a surprise...simple and sweet. Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results