shape
carat
color
clarity

How about doing a Zoom ps gtg?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I might be up for that, what a great idea!

ETA: My main motivation would be less about showing off bling and more about getting to “meet” some of the lovely people I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with online for years:appl:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
What is this please?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is this please?

GTG stands for get together and in the past PSers have met in person through PS arranged events. @nala is proposing to do a Zoom call so people can meet virtually since there is no safe way to meet in person during the pandemic.

Anyone interested in doing a GTG can link their info on loupe troop and you can email each other privately. This way PS admin doesn't have to be involved.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have really great bling like you guys, id have to be the joker and wear my custome 'pearl' joker as a bandeau

Daisy, you have a warm and wonderful heart and that beats bling (in my book) any day. (((Hugs))).

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you dear Missy
I homestly think im too shy for zoom
i feel a zit coming on just thinking about it

Could not tell you the last time i wore make up

We have to wear makeup? :oops2::oops2::oops2:

FYI: You could totally have your avatar as your picture and not be on camera. :D :D :D

Also...I dont' have a bunch of bling like many of you, and have always been jealous of the previous GTG. :D :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably not, unless I can be the only one without my camera on. :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would if I don't have to show my face, like wearing a mask that could cover most of it!

And no recording is allowed.

DK :lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DEFINITELY.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um YES....and I'm a teacher....so I'll even volunteer to host and we can "meet" forever! :D

Thank you! I will pass the torch on to you!! Would you like to lead this gtg?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I'm in! Sounds like fun!

I would vote to put a safety measure in place where we limit it to regular posters or at least people who have a minimum number of posts. I think PS does this with official GTGs and its a good idea.

Last edited:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I will pass the torch on to you!! Would you like to lead this gtg?

Sure....what do I do? Start a new thread?.....I should probably go to LT and make sure my info is updated... :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in! Sounds like fun!

I would vote to put a safety measure in place where we limit it to regular posters or at least people who have a minimum number of posts. I think PS does this with official GTGs and its a good idea.

@RunningwithScissors -

That's because the people who attend normally bring some pretty serious bling with them. I'm not sure why this would be necessary on a Zoom meeting. People don't need to share any more info about themselves than that with which they're comfortable.

I may be missing the point here, tho.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like fun. Count me in!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@RunningwithScissors -

That's because the people who attend normally bring some pretty serious bling with them. I'm not sure why this would be necessary on a Zoom meeting. People don't need to share any more info about themselves than that with which they're comfortable.

I may be missing the point here, tho.

More info about a person's identity can be gleaned from logging in to a Zoom meeting than most people realize. I don't feel it is safe having lurkers that aren't regulars having potential access to that information, including what I look like. We are all people who have advertised here on PS that we own high value jewelry.

And there are a few folks (think Nita) who are not mentally well.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
yes yes yes yes yes
This is the best of the best of the best idea!

Hahaha I can. March 2, 2019. :lol:
Black Tie affair at the Museum of Natural History.

No. Lol. Definitely no. :)

Who would be looking at make up?...we have shiny things to play with!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure....what do I do? Start a new thread?.....I should probably go to LT and make sure my info is updated... :lol:

First, thank you for accepting! I confess that I have no idea how to go about giving you directions bc I started the thread thinking admin would approve or disapprove or volunteer guidelines—so I’m kind of at a loss right now. Maybe some experts can chime in!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results