shape
carat
color
clarity

How a sewing machine works

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE seeing how things work! During two of my college summer breaks, I worked in a cannery that had some wonderful machinery... and for some of that time I worked in front of a very cool machine that peeled pears, then cut them in half and cored them. My job involved plucking five pears from the conveyor belt, and putting each top-down into a metal cup that then flipped the pears up into the peel/cut/core magic. I never did figure out the coring part... :wink2: Anyhow, I've been in industrial settings several times and always found it hard to focus on whatever it was I was supposed to be doing, rather than staring at the big machines trying to figure out how they do what they do. :D

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So interesting! I just love my sewing machine, and now I have a better understanding of how it works.
Thanks, Kenny!
PS, How about that sexy narrator? Whadda hunk!

Nicolette

Rough_Rock
I love sewing machines...it all started with our grandmother who made amazing dresses for the girls in the family. I currently own 4, 2 sergers, an old Singer that I've been trying to fix and a Brother that gets zero rest.
Thank you...

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had fun watching the video. :) Thanks for posting!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got to learn this in person when my bottom thread wasnt catching my top thread. They were both moving but out of sync. I had
to play with the bottom till I got them to work together. Very interesting stuff...now can you teach us how car engines work???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results