shape
carat
color
clarity

Hotel Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

david867

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone... I am proposing to my girlfriend this Thursday evening. I have arranged to her fly up to Portland for a "business" trip late Thursday afternoon. I have made a little movie/slide show for her to watch on her work computer that I will have delivered to her room. Hopefully, she will call me afterwards, and then I will surprise her in her hotel room.

My only problem is trying to find out what room she is in. I have called the hotel she is staying at and they said they will not release the room number to me (for security reasons). My only idea would be to call her on her cell phone, pretend we have a bad connection, and then ask her for her room number and hotel phone number so I can call her back on a land line. But it seems a little odd to need a hotel room number when you can just ask for a guest''s name when calling a hotel. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

David

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
you could call one of her close friends and have them call your GF and just casually ask how the view is from her room and then that could lead to what room # she is in...also your idea with the cell phone is a good idea as well.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe I''m a dunce but I wouldn''t think twice about you asking me for the room number. When I call people at a hotel I usually ask to be connected to room X or whatever. Will she think it''s that odd?

Alternately, you could plead your case at the hotel by showing them the movie disk and the ring and asking them to deliver the movie for you and letting you have the room # so you can propose.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results