shape
carat
color
clarity

Hoping someone wants to sell me a 3-4 mm wedding band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sent you an e-mail on DB :))

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dreamer decided to sell her band locally, so I am still looking for this :)

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nah not really interested in titanium. Thanks for thinking of me though :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Just figured I'd throw it out there. :)

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He would probably like it just fine since he's an areospace engineer but to be honest... I bought my former FI a tungsten carbide band and there was something about the "non-precious" aspect of it that always bugged me. I guess I feel like a wedding band should be expensive. :sick:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Hey, we don't talk about "mind clean" around here for nothin! :bigsmile:

The sort of in between metals are interesting in how people feel about them. My DH has a tungsten band and loves it, but he's a dude. :wacko: I bought my FIL a titanium band with a gold inlay when he needed a new one (he lost a TON of weight and his ring was unsizable) and I'll admit, that gold inlay kicked it up a notch.

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
E-Weddingbands has this 14kt white gold 3mm domed comfort fit one, which is $163 for a size 8 - 12.5:
http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product89665.html

I know what you mean about precious metals as wedding bands vs. titanium, tungsten, stainless steel and the like. I bought DH a titanium one and it always sort of bugged me a little that it was titanium (nothing against it, it's much more durable than gold and wallet friendly, but I just like gold.) His ring size has gone up about half a size, and unfortunately titanium can't be resized. I could've just bought him another one, but I ended up buying him a 14kt wg one so next time we can just get it resized. (Sad to say though, it's gotten dinged up quite a bit since he's hard on his hands.)

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Xiriah|1318351995|3037792 said:
E-Weddingbands has this 14kt white gold 3mm domed comfort fit one, which is $163 for a size 8 - 12.5:
http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product89665.html

I know what you mean about precious metals as wedding bands vs. titanium, tungsten, stainless steel and the like. I bought DH a titanium one and it always sort of bugged me a little that it was titanium (nothing against it, it's much more durable than gold and wallet friendly, but I just like gold.) His ring size has gone up about half a size, and unfortunately titanium can't be resized. I could've just bought him another one, but I ended up buying him a 14kt wg one so next time we can just get it resized. (Sad to say though, it's gotten dinged up quite a bit since he's hard on his hands.)
That's probably exactly the ring I'll buy if I don't find a secondary market one before the wedding (in March). Though I'd prefer 3.5 mm I guess. And if I do go retail, I'll probably get unplated white gold, to match my setting.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
e-WB can make a custom width for you if you request!

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
slg47|1318390063|3038315 said:
I really wanted to buy from the secondary market though. Honestly I don't really have the money right now for a custom project. I pretty much have the budget from my listing.

I'm sort of surprised I am having such a hard time finding something used since it's a common product in a common size.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
MissStepcut said:
I really wanted to buy from the secondary market though. Honestly I don't really have the money right now for a custom project. I pretty much have the budget from my listing.

I'm sort of surprised I am having such a hard time finding something used since it's a common product in a common size.

I can't see the link to your original listing, but when I asked e-WB to make a custom width band, the price was in between the price of the widths I wanted (so a 3.5 would probably be in between the prices of the 3 and 4 mm).

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
slg47|1318430970|3038522 said:
MissStepcut said:

I can't see the link to your original listing, but when I asked e-WB to make a custom width band, the price was in between the price of the widths I wanted (so a 3.5 would probably be in between the prices of the 3 and 4 mm).
Oh, really? Hmm. That does make them sound like a more plausible choice.

Though I'll still hold out a while in the hopes of finding a secondary market band :halo:

jainsley

Rough_Rock
This may seem odd but I'd be more than happy to give you my husband's old promise ring. It has been sitting in a drawer for the past 5+ years! Here are the specs:

4mm wide
comfort fit
14kt white gold
size 8.5
weighs approximately 5 grams

...not sure how we can contact one another

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
jainsley|1318475207|3039042 said:
This may seem odd but I'd be more than happy to give you my husband's old promise ring. It has been sitting in a drawer for the past 5+ years! Here are the specs:

4mm wide
comfort fit
14kt white gold
size 8.5
weighs approximately 5 grams

...not sure how we can contact one another
You have exactly the size I am looking for in exactly the material?! WOW! Today is my lucky day. I got a job interview too :) You can reach me here... http://diamondbistro.com/category/208/WTB-rings/listings/23449/WTB-4mm-comfort-fit-band-~85.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results