shape
carat
color
clarity

Hopefully my last bolero question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
I think choosing a bolero has been more difficult for me than finding my dress was! Now I can''t decide between which style I want. Here is a link to my original bolero question, including dress pics: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-opinions-about-bolero.98609/

Bolero styles are posted below. I''m replacing the sash to my dress, so it will be able to wrap around the bolero if I go with the longer one. Please help!!
1.gif

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Short bolero:

shortlacebolerosash.jpg

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Long bolero:

longlacebolerosash.jpg

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Honestly I like them both, but after looking at your dress again, I would say the short!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the long! I love the pic you posted, and it looks like you can recreate that look since you''ll be able to wrap the sash around it.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the long bolero.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Short! Sorry to tie it up...

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Short! I would be concerned that the extra fabric and satin would thicken out the natural curve of my waist if it were on me, and it sorta looks like we have similar body shapes. Both are very pretty lace samples.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I would go with the short one and I echo others who have said to make sure the lacy quality and color match the lace on your gown.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
They''re both really pretty, but I think I slightly prefer the short one.

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your opinions! I was leaning slightly towards the short, so I think that''s what I''ll do. I will definitely find a lace that matches my dress...that was good advice. I picked up my dress from the seamstress today(!!) and I will start the search for the perfect lace.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results